She's the Wind

Band Practice

Pan's POV

I was so pissed off at my dad, why did he have to be like that? When he came home two days ago and Zack was was over he kicked him out, and I haven't been able allowed out of his sight since!

I was fuming as I pulled up to the Way residence. I saw Zacky's car in the drive and smiled. I knew that Zachy could cool me down. I got out of my car and went and knocked on the door, Gerard anwsered

"Hey Pan! Here for Zach?" He asked as he opened the door a little more to let me in, I saw concern on his face. I nodded. "He's in the basement with the guys."

"Okay thanks Gerard," I said as I headed down to the basement. If Zacky was with the guys that probably went that their were having band practice. Zacky is in a band called Muerte Moon (A/N: That's Actually MY band's name). I know it sounds odd, but I came up with it and they all liked it. Anyways, Zacky is the singer (duh...) and guitarist. Frank and Jamia's son Frankie the 4th (because Frank is the third, look it up) is the rhythm guitarist. Mikey and Alicia's daughter, Hannah is the bassist and my best friend. The drummer is Bob's son. I don't know who his mom is but Ryan is an awesome drummer just like his dad. I'm the bands merch girl and manager. Yeah, and don't think just because our dad's our famous that we like to get everything for free. We would actually like to work for our success.

"Hey guys," I called as I came in the basement. They were all just standing around, either with their instruments strapped on them.

"Hey Pan. What's wrong?" Zacky asked taking off his Goth Les Paul Epiphone and coming over to wrap his arms around me, he touched my face with his hand and showed it to me. There was ruined make-up.

"Uh, uh... can I talk to you on the stairs?" I asked looking around the room and all their concerned faces. Zacky nodded.

"What is it Pan? What happened? Are we breaking up or...?" He asked after I closed the door to the basement and we were on the stairs that led to the basement.

"No its nothing like that... it's...." I kept trailing off. "Zacky it's my dad. He's been a complete asswhole since he came home from tour. I don't know what's with him and I can't go back home. This couldn't be the way he acted when mom was alive."

"Maybe he just doesn't know how to act around you. He's always either touring, recording, modeling, doing something with Clandestine. He's... what the fuck am I saying? Those aren't excuses. Your he's daughter for fucks sake. Babe your moving in with me." He said going from calm to pissed off in 0.5 secs flat. I jumped on him and squeezed him hard, then kissed him even harder...which eventually led to an all out make-out session.

"Uh... guys?" I heard from up above us. I looked up and there was Lyn-Z and Gerard. Lyn was holding a phone.

"Yeah mom?" Zacky asked tilting his head back to see them, since he was below me.

"Pete's on the phone he want's to know he Pandora's coming home." Gerard said.

"Well if it's alright with you guys..." I began. "Can I move in?" I asked looking up with sad eyes that tried to scream. Gerard and Lyn looked at each other, then nodded.

"Pete she's not coming ho-" Lyn began, then jerked the phone away from her ear then slammed it closed.

"Well then, welcome home Pandora." Zacky said.