Status: HIATUS!! Thinking about re-writing this story.

Save Me

Not So Good Wake-up

{Rainy}

Jimmy and Brian came into the diner about ten minutes before I got off. I was just finishing up the little bit of cleaning I had to do. When I was done I clocked out and left the kitchen. Bri and Jimmy were sitting at the counter talking to Betsy, Ma and Pa's oldest daughter. She was counting the money from the register.

Betsy is a very nice and friendly woman. Anyone could talk to her and never feel as though she was judging them. That's because she doesn't do that. Betsy always seems to understand other people's, or at least understand enough to give some helpful advice.

When the guys saw me they stood up. We waved and they said their goodnight's to Betsy.

"Goodnight dears. You three be safe you hear?" she said to us.

"Yes ma'am." Jimmy replied. We walked outside and over to Jimmy's car. He started it up when we were all in and headed to Brian and mine's house.

During the drive Brian told me that Jimmy was crashing at our house tonight. I nodded. It only took about four minutes till Jimmy pulled up to the curb in front of our house. We got out of the car and as we walked up to the front door, I noticed that Ray's truck wasn't in the driveway. Considering it's only about 11:30 he's probably still out drinking.

We entered the house which was completely dark. Brian turned on the front hallway's light. Him and Jimmy both went into the kitchen saying something about being hungry. I was incredibly tired and I just wanted to sleep so I headed up to my room. After I changed into my pj's I climbed into bed and waited for sleep to consume me. While I waited I thought of Matt and what he did today. I also wondered if he read my note.

It didn't take me long to fall asleep and when I did I had a dream where I was rich. I was living in this huge mansion sized house that had dozens of rooms. The basement was like a rec room and it had two pool tables, arcade machines such as Pinball, Frogger and Pac Man. The best room in the house was the kitchen though. It had state of the art everything. All the appliances were stainless steel and the counter tops were a dark green granite. This kitchen could make even the greatest of chefs jealous.

With being rich I was able to go to all those elite parties that only those who were famous or rich could attend. In the dream Brian, Jimmy, Zack and Johnny were all there as well. If this is really how rich people live then I think I might be able to get used to it if, and that's a big if, I ever become rich. I'm pretty sure that was never going to happen though but the dream was nice none-the-less.

My dream didn't last very long however as I had been woken up by someone yanking me out of bed. I felt an intense amount of pain shoot through my head as it hit the corner of my nightstand. I pressed my palm against my left temple and felt moisture. When I pulled my hand away there was blood on it. I could feel it start to trickle down the side of my face.

I was starting to get dizzy as I looked up through a slightly blurry vision to see who had pulled me out of bed. There stood Ray and I could see he was drunk. Hell I could smell the booze.

"You fucking tramp. Who the fuck said you could have a boy in your bed?" he slurred loudly. What the hell was he talking about? I looked at my bed and saw Jimmy there asleep. He must have come in after him and Brian were done eating.

"You fucking him, you little slut?" he asked. I shook my head no. that seemed like it pissed him off and he slapped me across the face. That caused my head to jerk to the side and made me even more dizzy. But now I was seeing little black dots floating around.

"Don't lie to me, bitch!" he yelled and that woke Jimmy up. When he turned his head to the left he saw me sitting on the floor hand on my temple, blood still coming out of the cut and Ray standing there. Jimmy quickly jumped out of the bed.

"Get the fuck away from her." Jimmy said as he walked closer to Ray.

"Aw look, your fuck toy is trying to protect you." Ray slurred to me. "What are you gonna do 'bout it?" he directed at Jimmy. Ray walked to the bottom of the bed so that he was facing Jimmy.

"Look man, your drunk. Why don't you go sleep it off?" Jimmy suggested. Ray just laughed.

"But I haven't beat the shit out of anyone in a couple days." Ray stumbled towards Jimmy. "I guess I could start with you tonight." he took a swing at Jimmy but Jimmy stepped back being able to avoid the hit. Ray stumbled and almost fell on his face but he was quick to regain his balance. To quick in fact as he already began to swing his fist back at Jimmy. Jimmy couldn't act fast enough and Ray was able to hit Jimmy in the mouth splitting his bottom lip.

As Jimmy's head snapped to the side from the force I looked around for something to use against Ray. Spotting the lamp on my nightstand I quickly unplugged it. I slowly got to my feet and once I was standing I had to stand still for a moment as the room started spinning.

Once things stopped spinning so much I looked towards Jimmy. He was fighting off a couple more blows from Ray. Jimmy was able to push Ray who stumbled backwards. Ray hadn't seen me yet but Jimmy had. As I walked towards Ray with the lamp in my hands, Jimmy started shaking his head no, telling me not to do anything.

As Ray wailed forward to Jimmy, his back to me, I slowly walked toward him. He stopped and looked at Jimmy, seeing him shake his head.

"What you shakin' you head for boy?" he slurred . I walked right up behind him and with the lamp in both hands I raised up my arms above my head only to bring them back down a second later, smashing the lamp on Ray's head.

Ray didn't fall to the floor like I thought. He slowly turned around till he was facing me. I started backing up.

"You bitch." Ray spat and he started to advance on me. Just then the door swung open and Brian was standing there.

"What the fuck?" he asked looking at the three of us. Ray looked over at Brian and that was enough distraction for Jimmy. He came up and hit Ray on the back of the neck. Ray fell to the floor knocked out.

As I watched him fall to the floor the black spots in my vision seemed to get bigger and I started to wobble. Brian and Jimmy both rushed over and grabbed my arms to steady me. They walked me over to my bed and sat me down.

"I'm so sorry Rain." Jimmy apologized as he knelt in front of me. He turned my head to the side so he could look at the cut on my temple.

"What happened?" Brian asked when he saw the cut.

"I forgot to lock the door after I came in." Jimmy said to Brian. He looked back at me and said, "I'm so sorry." I just shook my head gently and hugged him, letting him know I don't blame him. It's not his fault. Ray still could have gotten in if the door was locked. He has before.

"Did he hit you with something?' Bri asked as he looked at the cut. I shook my head no. "How did you get the cut?" I pointed to the nightstand. Brian walked over to it and saw some blood on the corner.

"Did he like, smash your head on it?" he asked. Again I shook my head. I spotted a notebook on the floor near Jimmy and pointed to it. When he saw what I was pointing at he picked it up and handed it to me. Taking the pen out of the spiral thing I wrote down;

'he pulled me out of bed and my head hit the table'

I handed the notebook to Jimmy and he read what I wrote out loud.

"How do you feel?" Brian asked concerned.

'dizzy and a little tired and I'm getting a major head ache' I wrote down after I took the book back from Jimmy, who the read it aloud.

"Look at me." Jimmy demanded and I did. "Her eyes look a little weird. Like they're cloudy or something." he said to Brian as he looked at my eyes. Then he held his hand up. "How may fingers am I holding up?" he asked me. It looked like he was holding up three so I put up three off mine in answer. Jimmy then shared a look with Brian.

"Okay, um, yeah. We're going to keep you awake for a few hours all right? You might have a slight concussion or something and if you go to sleep I don't want you to fall into a coma or anything." Brian explained to me. I didn't want to stay awake. I was tired yes but not because of the hit to my head. It was the middle of the night.

"Come on, lets get your head cleaned up." Jimmy said. He pulled me up so I was standing and walked me to the bathroom. After he helped me sit on the toilet lid he wet a washcloth and told me to hold it to my head. While he was getting the first aide kit from under the sink I noticed his bottom lip was split. When he got the kit he set it on the counter and opened it. Looking through it he pulled out a big band aide and a square bit of gauze and tape.

I took the washcloth away from my head as he walked back over to me. The bleeding had stopped so he was able to put the band aide on easily. Once that was on he taped the gauze on. Flipping the washcloth to a clean side I held it out to Jimmy. He looked at me questioningly and I pointed to his lip. He looked in the mirror and saw that it was busted. He took the washcloth with a smile to me and held it to his lip. I stood up from the toilet seat and closed the lid on the first aide kit.

Jimmy and I both walked back to my room. Jimmy stayed close to me incase I fell or something. When we got into the room we saw that Ray wasn't there anymore. Brian came in and said that he dragged him to his own room.

After Brian was fully in the room he shut and locked my door. Looks like they'll both be staying in here. I don't mind though. Brian waked over and handed me a glass of water and two Excedrin to take for my pounding head. For the next two or three hours Brian and Jimmy did everything they could think of to keep me awake. Finally about five in the morning after confirming that we would stay home from school for the first half of the day, they let me go to sleep. To which I was thankful for and I didn't wake up till a little after eleven in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so here's chapter 15. I hope you like it.

Also I need your guys help. You see I need questions. Matt and Rainy want to know everything about each other so they're going to be asking a lot of questions. In one of the up coming chapters (I'm not sure which one yet) they'll be passing a note back and forth asking questions.

This is were I need the help, I've already got some questions but I need more. A lot more. The questions can be any kind. From simple ones like: What's your favorite color? To silly ones like: If you could be any kind of animal what would you be?

It could even be serious ones like Matt asking Rainy why she doesn't talk. Those types of questions Matt will be asking later in the story so they'll be useful as well. I'll filter through all the questions I get and pick some for the up coming chapter and the rest will be saved for later cause throughout the story they'll still asked questions about each other.

If you suggest any questions please let me know which one is asking the question. Matt or Rainy. Make a list by putting their name and then list the questions that they ask under their name.

Now I won't be able to guarantee that I'll use all of the questions in the story but I sure will try. And remember any kind of questions are welcome. Because like I said they want to know everything about each other.

Oh also can you please send them to me in a message and not put them in the comments? Title the message 'Questions for story'. And you can put as many questions as you want, there is no limit. And if you even come up with questions days, weeks, or months from now, message me with them cause they'll also be welcome as there is no dead line for this. You can suggest questions whenever if you want.

Thanks in advance to anyone who suggests any questions. It'll be most appreciated if you all could suggest a few.