Sneak Preview

1

“Harder!" I yelled bend over in the shower, Matt behind me. The steam from the hot water was splashing and pouring down on us as it made my dark brown shoulder length hair stick to my checks. I moaned as his strong, but soft wet hands rubbed all over my body. My hand reached out to the white tiled wall of our shower.
"I love you Manda." Matt replied kissing my neck before letting out a loud moan, releasing inside me. I held on to the wall with one hand and onto the back of Matt’s neck with the other. My nails sink into his skin of his neck, my knees felt weak. He threw his head back while all of him was inside me. He finally finished, then hugged me tightly from behind around my waist.
"I love you too." I tried to smile as I turned to my husband. He kissed my lips, and I slightly tugged on his lip ring, I could feel him smile. We then cuddled in the hot massaging Jacuzzi aside the shower. Earlier Matt had put some candles outside the shower, which made our master bathroom light up perfectly. His shinny, hazel green eyes still to this day melts my heart.

He kissed my lips once more turning out the lights as we crawled into bed falling asleep quit quickly. 10:45, was the last time I read on our alarm clock.
RING,RING,RING
My eyes opened due to the constant ringing of our house phone downstairs. I quietly moved the blankets off my body and eased out of bed trying not to wake Matt. My feet pressed against the cold hard wood floor.
"Why is it so fucking cold in here?" I whispered. I rubbed my hands together before opening the door to find a pitch black dark hallway. I hate being terrified of the dark. I needed to answer the phone, what if it was something important? My eyes opened as big as they could get; not that it helped. Slowly walking down the stair case, one by one, I got to the phone just before it stopped ringing.
"Hello?" My shaky, tired voice questioned.
"It's the devil!" A deep voice said into the phone.
"Shut up Jimmy." We laughed a little. Jimmy regular non deep voice started to talk.
"Hey sis, sorry for calling you so late but can you tell Matt that were gonna meet at Zacky's place not Brian's... at 9?" I nodded my head holing the black house phone on my shoulder pressing against my ear as I reached into the fruit bowel in the middle of the glass table in the kitchen pulling out a banana.
"Sure Jimmy." I answered my brother as I started peeling my banana. I looked over at the digital glowing greenish/yellow clock on the stove. It was 1:38 in the morning. My neck snapped completely around when I heard a door try to be quietly closed. My heart began to race uncontrollable. I dropped the phone and the fruit. My ears were listening for every little noise in my big house.
"Manda?...Amanda?"Jimmy asked letting me remember he was still on the phone. I picked it up off the floor.
"Yeah?' I sighed in a whisper.
"Are you alright, what’s going on?" I was silent as I walked over to the living room, I couldn’t see anything. The wooden door leading form the dining room into the room I was in slowly stared to open with a little squeak. I took a couple steps back. Why do I scare so fucking easy? A shadow than started to overlap the white carpet in my living room, someone started to walk in.
"Mommy?...I'm scared!" Ana, my 4 year old daughter whimpered half way through the door holding her stuffed death-bat, Fluffy against her chest. She was in her princess Ariel PJ's with matching slippers. Her light brown choppy hair was in two pigtails, and ears were running down her face from her dark green eyes.
"I'm fine Jimmy, come her baby." I cooed holding my hand out as I walked over to my daughter.
"Mommy, NO!" She yelled. The door swung open very hard revealing a guy standing, holding a knife to my daughter’s throat. I dropped the phone and covered my mouth in disbelief. I didn't know what to do.
"What do you want?" I yelled. He pointed at me with the knife, he was wearing a black jumpsuit with a black beanie covering all his head and face only showing a pair of dark brown almost black eyes.
"Matt!" I screamed bloody murder making Ana cry harder. Tears poured down both are faces. Only seconds later Matt came running down the stairs in his red boxers with pin line black strips.
"What the fuck?" He yelled knocking the guys head into the wall before he punched him. I ran over and grabbed our daughter. The man then stabbed Matt in his stomach making him fall to the ground.
"DADDY!!" Ana yelled on my left hip holding Fluffy. The guy covered in black then pulled a gun out of his pocket and aimed it at me. I gently tossed Ana on one of the black leather couches in the living room trying to protect her. He put his finger on the trigger. He turned the gun in Ana's direction. She looked at him as did I her face full of fear. I ran over to her and covered her with my body. He pulled the trigger...
"CUT!!" Rob Zombie,our movie director yelled.
“Good job guys.”
♠ ♠ ♠
what do y'all think?
your welcome Amanda.=]
Comments please?