Status: completed

I wouldn't if I was you

The kind of guy

Johnny was the kind of guy a girl could just fall in love with and not have to think twice about it. I mean a million girls are probably in love with him this very moment. He’s gorgeous, a kick ass bass player, just amazing in everyway. How could any girl resist that? I know I couldn’t. So when I won a contest to meet and hang out with Avenged Sevenfold after a concert I almost died on the spot. It was my chance to finally meet the Johnny Christ. I was sure I would love him almost instantly, at first.

“Come on Tamby we are going to be fucking late. What the hell. You didn't win that contest and four passes to let them go to waste!” one of my best friends Taylor yelled at me.

“I know, I know. I just want to look good when I meet Johnny!” I screeched back because I was very nervous. See me and my friends Taylor, Niki, and Rhian were going to the concert tonight and then meeting Avenged Sevenfold. I of course was dying to meet Johnny. Taylor, Zacky, Niki, Brian, and Rhian, Jimmy. Of course they were all single except for Matt who’d been dating this girl Lynnz, she seemed nice enough from what I’ve read and seen her on TV. I was excited to meet her too.

“Tamby!” Rhian yelled.

“Alright alright I’m fucking coming Jesus!” I yelled back down running down the stairs. Then we made our way to the concert. I let my brown wavy hair fall down and I wore a tight Metallica t-shirt on and jeans.

They’d been singing the songs off their new album and we were singing along.

“Must of stabbed her fifty fucking times! I can’t believe it! Ripped her heart out right before her eyes! Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, eat it!” We screamed along with Jimmy. Rhian with her eyes transfixed on him. That was there last song and when the concert ended we kinda just let people leave and composed ourselves. They would sign a whole bunch of autographs and take pictures before we met them. So needless to say I had my digital cam ready or when we met them.

“That was fucking awesome!” Niki half screamed still excited. We were talking about our favorite parts when some girl was walking towards us. She was short and had short brown hair and glasses. Then I recognized her, it was Lynnz.

“Hey ladies,” she smiled at us.

“I’m Lynnz, in case you didn’t know. By the passes your wearing I’m guessing you’re the contest winners.” she said looking at us.

“Actually she is the winner.” Rhian said pointing to me.

“Hi. What’s your names?” she asked us.

“I’m Tamby, the chick with the red hair and British accent is Rhian, the very tall one is Taylor, and the short one is Niki.” I said laughing as Niki glared at me.

“Ok so I want to know. Who do you girls like. I hope it isn’t Matt, because he is mine.” she said making us laugh.

“Well my motto is bang a drummer, save a drum.” Rhian grinned making us laugh. She had always said that.

“I have a thing for a sexy man that wears a fedora.” Niki said and LynnZ nodded.

“I like a guy who dresses kinda dorky and is a little pudgy.” Taylor said and I just smiled at her description. They all turned and looked at me.

“So let me guess. You like the short shit? He is great I think he’ll really like you. It’s my mission in fact to hook you girls up with them. I know I’ve only known you like five minutes but I can tell your kick ass. Now lets go before the whores try and get them.” Lynnz grinned and we all laughed following her.

When we got backstage where the guys were my heart fluttered but sank at the same time when I seen Johnny, and the nasty looking girl on his lap. There was even a girl on Matt’s lap, my eyes went wide and I looked over at Niki, Taylor, and Rhian who had the same look. Then I looked over at Lynnz and she looked super pissed. She walked right over to the girl grabbed her by the arm and pulled her off Matt.

“Ow what the hell was that for?” the girl sneered at Lynnz.

“Ugh maybe for sitting on my boyfriend you nasty. Now get out of here. All of you!” Lynnz screamed. The guys didn’t say anyting so they just whined and left. Matt started laughing and I was confused.

“Babe I love when you get all crazy on them. But I don’t think the guys are too happy.” he said to Lynnz

“Well you know how I hate them. Besides the guys deserve much better. But listen before they die of boredom this is Tamby, Taylor, Rhian, and Niki. They won that contest and they are here to meet you so lets show them a good time.” she smiled as we said hi. Then they brought out the booze and we started talking to everyone. It amazed me how easily I was able to talk to everyone, then I seen Johnny come up behind me in a reflection off some glass. I was so excited, I was finally going to get to meet the guy who was always so amazing in my eyes.

“Hey baby.” he said and I seen him go to grab my ass. I turned around and looked at him.

“I wouldn’t if I was you.” I glared. This was not the Johnny imagined. As much as I liked the person I thought he was. You don’t go up and grab a girls ass just because you think she might like you.

“Why. Oh come on you know you want me.” he smirked which just pissed me off and everyone was kind of just staring at us.

“Regardless of weather I like you or not it does not give you the right to come up and try grab me like one of the whores you meet all the time. You are not at all who I thought you would be. Girls I am leaving. I don‘t expect you to, you look like your having a good time. I will see you later.” I smiled at them and walked away.

I was a few yards away when I heard Lynnz yell at Johnny.

“Don’t be a idiot Johnny! Jesus this girl actually likes you and all she got in return was to see the dumb side of you so you could try and impress the guys! Go after her now! She isn’t a whore like you normally get. Johnny if you don’t you’ll always regret it.” she said, a little bit of sadness showing in the last part of it.

I heard someone running up to me.

“Tamby! Wait!” I heard him yell.

“What?!” I said turning around. He just looked sad.

“I’m sorry for what I did back there. Ok? I was just trying to impress the guys. And yea it usually does work. But I can tell your different. The kinda of girl I would really want to get to know. Please forgive me and come back and talk.” he said looking down at his feet.

“Now there is the Johnny that I know.” I grinned and then leaned forward to kiss him which ended up being one of the most amazing kisses ever. So then we went back and talked with everyone else and the party transferred back to the bus.

Where I’m happy to say Lynnz’s plan came through and everyone was with the other person they know they should’ve always been with.

Me and Johnny have been together two years now. I know girls everywhere are still in love with him. Yet it doesn’t bother me because I know he is always coming home to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope everyone likes it =]