The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You

Three

Frank

"It's so quiet." I commented, once we'd made it inside our house. Holly nodded and reached up to the wall, flicking the lights on. I looked around the small house and couldn't remember the last time I was here. The living room was bear, only housing a couch, small chair and a hammy down television. The walls were dull to match the dirty carpet. Sure I was a rock star, but it never meant I lived in a house. I walked in slowly looking around the room.

There was a few picture frames on the wall, one with Holly and me when we went on a trip into the cabins. It was like a honeymoon, minus the whole being married thing. Helena and Gerard shared it with us and it was like a happy family…what ever happened to that? I moved towards the narrow stairs and dropped our bags next to them. I felt my stomach rumble and frowned, realizing there would be no food in the fridge.

"I think maybe we should get some sleep, and then when we get up, I'll go shopping to fill up this empty house and fridge." Holly said softly from the doorway, like she was reading my mind. I nodded and turned to see her yawning. It was always the cutest thing I had ever seen. She surprises me more and more each day. She smiled sweetly and turned to walk up the stairs, "Stop looking at my ass Iero!"

I smiled and bit down on my lip as ran my hands through my hair. I need a shower, but as I walked back into the living room, I saw this very yellowish tone on the carpet coming from the curtains. I opened the front door and shut it too fast, making a loud bang. I winced and continued my way to the side of the house. Climbing up the bricks that stuck out on the side of the house, creating this built in ladder. I pulled myself up onto the roof that sat in the back of the house over the kitchen. The sunset was just about to go down causing the blue skies to turn a deep purple and red color. I laid back with my hands behind my head and closed my eyes feeling the cool breeze blow over my body.

To be honest I don't know what I should feel. All I feel now is my stomach rumbling, but I should at least be upset and in a way, I am. But I'm more relieved than anything. I was relieved that the stress was off my shoulders, but it only created more. I wonder how Helena was holding up or how she even puts up with that guy. Of course I considered him my brother and my best friend, but sometime he made things a little too stressful.

I sighed and opened my eyes, staring up at the beautiful sky. I could still see a few stars poking through the disappearing clouds. I suddenly heard a window open and I looked up to the roof to see Holly smiling down at me up a few feet to my left. She giggled and retreated back into our bedroom. That girl was amazing. With her big brown eyes and long dark hair, smooth skin, and her smile. I love it when she smiles at me. I knew when we first met that I liked her a lot and I wanted her around. I knew I would marry this girl and nothing would stop me. I couldn't hide my feelings about her from anyone and I wanted the whole world to know it. I wanted nothing more to spend the rest of my life with her, the only thing keeping me from that was the band.

I didn't just want to marry her and be off for half the year. I wanted to settle down and build a home and a family with her. I wanted to be with her all the time, watch our children grow up and even grow old with her. I don't want to miss a single moment of the average American life.

Then on the other hand, I couldn't live without my brothers. I couldn't leave the fans, or the feeling I got being on stage. It was a feeling that I could never feel without the lights and the sound. Nothing ever made my heart pound as fast until I met Holly. She showed me that I could have a life and not live forever on a smelly bus and she showed me that I could love something even more then I love music.

I am torn between the two things in my life: Holly and the band. I knew I had to pick one, but why couldn't I have both.

I stood up and slowly and carefully crawled over towards the open window. I got a few feet over and yelped after almost slipping. Holly ran to the window, "Frank you fucking jerk what the hell are you doing? Get in here!" She growled, grabbing my hand and pulling me through the window, letting me fall on the hard floor. She huffed and kicked me in the leg as I tried to stand up, "Oh, so we're playing that game, eh?" I smirked. Grabbing her hips I pulled her to my chest. "Frankie." She giggled. I pushed against her and guided her towards the bed as I bit at her neck. She fell back and grinned up at me.

"Jeez, you gotta play along Holls." I laughed, pulling her shirt over her head roughly. "You're not very good at this tonight." I teased, knowing it would make her play rougher. She smirked and stood up, shoving me across the room until my back hit the wall, causing a picture frame fall to the floor and break. She ripped my shirt off and had my pants down before I could even process it. "Looks like I'm winning." She breathed heavily and pressed her mouth to mine as she scratched her nails all the way down my chest.

At this point, my mind is asking Gerard who?.

Holly

I opened my eyes to a brightly lit room. I took a look around and smiled, bringing my hands to my eyes, trying to rub the sleep away when I felt an aching in my arm. I looked down and giggled to see teeth marks on the inside of my right arm. I turned over and poked Frank in the neck, noticing he had a few bloody bite marks as well. He grinned; eyes still closed and then groaned, "That hurt."

I sat up and held my arm out, "You made me bleed, asshole."

He opened one of his eyes and grinned, "I know." I turned and slipped out of bed, walking quickly to the bathroom.

"Frank!" I whined loudly, examining the scratches and bite marks that covered my body, “I looked so fucked up right now.”

"I don't look any better than you do." He laughed. I pouted and started the shower. "What time is it?" He asked, taking a chair from the desk and placing it under the ceiling fan to retrieve his boxers. I stifled a laugh and shrugged.

"I don't know, you're the one who standing next to the clock babe." He smiled sheepishly and took the chair back to the other side of the room.

I grabbed my toothbrush out of my makeup bag and squeezed some toothpaste on the bristles, brushing my teeth as I stepped into the shower. Frank pulled the curtain back a little bit and looked me up and down, “You look like you’ve been attacked by a tiger or something.” I ignored him and started to brush my tongue, wincing I set my toothbrush on the wrack under the shower head and spit, glaring at him. “You bit my fucking tongue.”
He rolled his eyes and pointed to his head, “Only because you kept pulling my hair.”

“Well I wouldn’t have pulled so hard if you hadn’t decided to bite me!” I insisted, holding my arm out to him.
“I wouldn’t have bitten you if you hadn’t slapped me.” He smirked. Remembering the events of last night, I smiled and pulled him in for a quick kiss.

“You know, one of these days we should try having nice sex.” He suggested and then we both burst out laughing. “I’m going to walk down the street for coffee and donuts, I‘ll be back soon.” He turned away and disappeared into the bedroom.

“Be careful!” I yelled, turning around to find some shampoo. I stepped out of the shower a few minutes later and wrapped myself up in a towel that smelled like cardboard, after sitting on the towel rack for a good six months. I heard Worlds Away playing from the bedroom and walked out, following the sound to my jeans which were on top of the dusty computer. I laughed a little and pulled my phone out, flipping it open and holding it to my ear. “Helena!” I sang out, excited to hear from my best friend, I was in such a good mood that when I heard her voice full sadness I felt the happy feelings leave my body instantly.

“Hey Holly,” I could hear the tears in her voice.

“Sweetie? What’s wrong? You don’t sound like yourself,” I asked concerned as I sat on the edge of my disheveled bed.

“Well… I need to get out of here. I need to get away and think about things,” she sniffed and I felt my heart go out to her. She was like a sister to me, and to see her in pain killed me.

“How about you say with me and Frankie? We don’t have an extra room but we do have a couch?” I offered her as I picked at my towel.

“You wouldn’t mind? It’s just I have nowhere else to go,” she sounded a little hopeful.

“I don’t mind and I’m sure Frankie wouldn’t either. He loves you like a sister. We are one big dysfunctional family,” I laughed and headed to my suit case.

“Thank you so much, I will call you when I get to the airport. I love you,” she said and I could tell that this break would be good for her. We both have been on the road for so long, that any human needs a break and a hot shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) new chapter! Miss Erin has number Four up next lovelies <33