The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You

Six

Holly.
“Frankie, we’re home,” I yelled as I opened the door. Helena followed me in and we placed her bangs near the couch. Frankie suddenly appeared in the kitchen doorway smiling like Santa had finally visited his house. I smile my devilish grin and walked towards him. He thought I was going over there to kiss him, but he was wrongly mistaken. I rather quickly pulled my hand back and slammed it into his groin, “Cup Check!”

“Holly!” he bent over and groaned in some pain.

“Jeeze, is that how you show your love?” Helena asked me trying to keep back a laugh. I smile over at her and nodded. She only laughed harder and shook her head. I turned towards Frankie who was looking hard at me. I only smiled and pushed past knowing he wouldn’t do anything, yet.

“Anyone want veggie burger?” I yelled from the kitchen and I heard Helena scream yes. I laughed as I looked into the freezer.

“Tell me you have Boca Burgers!” she asked.

“With chesses throughout it,” I told her and she finally smiled. She jumped and did a little Helena dance. I shook my head at her and set the oven up. She walked over and sat at the table. I hopped up onto the counter and reached into the cabinet. I reached in and grabbed fluff and crackers, “You know what we need to do tonight?”

“No, why don’t you tell me Holly,” she said looking at me weird while I ate my cracker. I only smiled and licked the fluff off of it. I smiled at her while she shook her head in disbelief.
“We need to get drunk tonight. Get Frankie to go get us some liquor and we will get shit face. We need it,” I explained and she laughed harder, “Frankie!”

“What?” I heard him yell from the other room.

“Get in here!” I yelled and throw the burgers in the oven.

“So you can cup check me again, I don’t think so!” he said and Helena laughed harder.

“You guys make me laugh so hard, you’re like an old married couple,” Helena replied and looked down at the table.

“Hunnie, I promise I will not punch your penis. Just get your skinny ass in here!”

“Fine! What do you want?” he asked as he stood in the doorway with his hand covering his private area.

“Can you go out and get me Helena some beer?” I asked him with a smile he could never say no to. He looked to me then to Helena and could tell the sadness she was facing, so he sighed and looked back to me. “Fine!”

“Thanks love!” I smiled at him as I walked closer. He backed up, afraid that I would hurt him, but I just kept walking towards him. He was now in the living room, pushed up against the wall. I smiled up at him as I got on my tippy toes and kissed him hard. He was surprised by it, thinking I was going to hurt him. But I even surprised him more when I let my hand grace his thigh, causing him to shiver.

Helena.

I watched as Holly kissed Frankie, leaving me broken hearted inside. I looked back down to the table not wanting to look anymore. I thought about tonight and prayed for it to come sooner. I need to drink away my frustrations and loneliness. I felt my eyes tear up, but I knew I had to keep them in; I wasn’t going to let him bring me down. I wasn’t going to let Gerard make my life miserable when he didn’t even care enough about me.

“Alright, Frankie went to get some beer, so we have the house all to ourselves,” Holly explained just as the timer went off. She grabbed the burgers out of the oven and set them on the table. At first we sat in slience until she cleared her throat.

“So if boys happen to show up tonight, do you think you’ll be able to get over Gerard?” She asked me. I had to think about the questioned, was I actually ready to get over Gerard and start all over with someone else. It hurt to think that way, but I wasn’t going back to him any time soon. I nodded my head knowing that I had to get over this and start over, “Okay good, cause Frankie I swear has the hottest friends.”

“Just don’t let me get to crazy okay?” I asked her and she nodded. I smiled as I took a bite of the burger.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it was short.. only a filler.