Trashed and Scattered

Food Fight and a Plan

“Grandma! Grandma!” Dico yelled coming into the kitchen, Dunn by his side.

“Can we make cookies?!” Dunn yelled.

“Well sure dearies.” Johnny said in an old grandma voice. I was trying my hardest not to laugh.

“Okay well Brandon hun could you get the flour?” Johnny asked. Dico nodded and walked over and grabbed some flour.

“Ryan could you please get the sugar?” Johnny asked. Dunn walked over and grabbed the sugar.

“Okay girls you go in now.” Jeff whispered. We nodded and got into the hallway waiting for our cue. Bam signaled us to come out. We started screaming and ran in and grabbed the flour and ripped it open. Ashley grabbed the butter and threw it at Dico. Kayla grabbed the sugar and poured it on her face with her mouth open. Nicole took a handful of flour and threw it at Bam which made me laugh. I grabbed butter and flour and threw it at Johnny. Ashley grabbed two sticks of butter and threw it on the ground and ran and jumped on them and she started sliding. Kayla grabbed a bag of chocolate chips and started throwing handfuls at everyone. I grabbed some butter and got all up in the camera’s face then smothered butter on the lense. Bam laughed and wiped it off. I looked and saw the Kayla was on Ville’s back in the middle of the kitchen and he was laughing and screaming. Dico took off his shirt and was doing pelvic thrusts, I threw some flour at him. He glared and pounced on me. Sadly I landed on the butter that Ashley had on the ground. Speaking of Ashley I didn’t see her. I looked up and saw her on the counter. She jumped and tackled Steve-O who appeared from I don’t know where. I shoved Dico off of me and grabbed some butter that was on the ground and snuck behind Dunn. I jumped on his back and rubbed the butter on his beard.

“Ahh get off!” He yelled.

“What you can’t expect to be in the middle of a cookie something fight and not get smothered in butter! Plus you got smothered in butter by none other then me so you should feel special!!” I yelled. God I feel like Bam.

“Your acting like Bam you know that right??” He asked. I rolled my eyes. I had an idea. I grabbed some milk out of the fridge and opened it, I hid it behind my back.

“Hey Jeff!?!” I asked. We were still filming and the others were fighting. One of the camera’s focused on me.

“Yes?” He asked coming over to me.

“Oh just this!” I poured the milk on his head. Everyone looked at what happened and started laughing. Bam high fived me. Jeff was just making faces.

“Time to get clean!!” Kayla yelled. We ran outside and I turned on the hose. Steve-O and Chris was naked. The camera guy’s came out and filmed us, one on me and two on everyone else.

“What the heck guy’s?!?” I asked laughing.

“We want to get extra clean.” Chris said rubbing his hand down his body.

“Chris you weren’t even in the skit!” Nicole yelled. Steve-O grabbed some butter that was on his chest and threw it at Chris.

“Now he was.” Steve-O said.

“Jeff Johnny get over there!” I yelled. They sighed and walked over to the line.

“Ville you too!” Kayla said. Ville walked over next to her. I turned it on and started spraying everyone. After about 10 minutes the people were clean.

“Okay Magen your turn!!” Johnny yelled.

“Naw I’m good.” I said Johnny shook his head, “Nope your going to get clean too.” He pushed me over to where everyone else was.

“But I’m alone!! I don’t like being alone!” I whined.

“I’ll save you!!” Chris yelled running to me.

“Get away!!” I screamed and ran around the yard. I started getting sprayed.

“That. Is. Fucking. Cold!!” I yelled. Bam was spraying me.

“Jackoff!” I yelled. After about 5 minutes I was clean. I walked in the house and to my room ro change. I decided to just put my pajama’s on. I threw on my heartagram pants on, and an Avenged Sevenfold shirt. I walked into the living room where people where already, once again, and sat down on Chris’s lap, who was now dressed.

“So what are ya gonna get me for my birthday?” I asked.

“Your birthday?” He asked confused.

“Yup I’m turning 22 November 10th!” I grinned.

“That calls for a party!!” Bam yelled.

“Hell no!! Especially not at my house! I just want you guy’s here.” I said.

“Fine party at my house in West Chester!!” Bam yelled. Us girls stared at him like ‘What the hell?’
♠ ♠ ♠
Woop Woop hope you liked the update!! WOO