Trashed and Scattered

A little more Present time and Happy Memories

“My turn!” Raab yelled. He handed me a box. I ripped it open. Inside was a stuffed black buddy, a card, and a bracelet. I started laughing. A week ago I was messing with Raab. We started talking about rabbits and that’s when I started calling him Raabit.

“Thankyou Raabit!” I hugged him. I opened the card. I read it out loud.

Dear Mags,

I just wanted to say that you are a fucking awesome girl. I love riding the ATM’s with you and getting covered in mud. You are probably one of the few awesome girls that I know and I hope you stay. Everyone here loves you and the girls, if you guy’s left it wouldn’t be the same. Even though you and Bam weren’t talking for that long period of time, the house was different, more fun. Everyone had been dead in the house and there was tension in the air. It really felt like the crew was breaking up. But you girls coming and staying here changed everyone’s mood, everyone has been having more fun. This may sound corney but you girls all brought the life back into us and I thankyou for that. We all love you. Don’t ever think differently. Everyone agrees with me, so everyone signed it, showing you how much love we have for you. Hope you love your birthday!!

Signed,
Raab

P.S The other guy’s are going to write a little comment ;)

Hey Magen!! I hope your having a happy fucking awesome birthday! You do know we love you and what Raab said is true. Please don’t ever leave! Love, Novak

What’s up my girl? I’m usually not a softy but really you have changed everyone. The other girls have, but you the most. Your energy and love for everyone has brought everyone closer. Yes Brandon Dicamillo is saying this, but it’s the truth. Love ya girl!, Dico

Other then the fact you tried to shave my beard the other day, I still love ya. We all do. I hope this birthday is the best and that you love your presents. Lots of Love from the bearded man, Dunn

I’ve talked to you only a few times on the phone but you seem like an amazing girl. You really have changed these Jackass’s lives. Maybe you could even get Bam to stop abusing me! Probably not but hey, it’s worth a shot. Hopefully you and I will be able to be good friends. Lots of stranger love, Glomb

Your one crazy ass chick, but I love ya. I think you think I’m a little scary but I hope that will pass. You really are an amazing girl and I hope we become friends. Rake

You borrowed my phone and talked to my mom. You answered my phone saying you were my best friend. You are one crazy ass chick. If you hadn’t wanted to go to Starbucks and dragged the girls and Nicole with you, I probably never would have met her. I thankyou so much for that because I really think I’m in love with her, which in turn means I love you! As a friend of course but none the less, thankyou, and have a wonderful birthday! Sexy Love from Johnny Knox

I agree with Johnny, if you didn’t drag the girls and Ashley to Starbucks, I never would have met that wonderful girl. Look at me, Steve-O, being a softy. That sounded wrong, sorry. You are an amazing girl and I hope you have an awesome birthday! Loves from Steve-O

Hello love! You are one extraordinary girl, full of happiness, love, energy for sure, and care. You really are an amazing girl and I’m glad that I’ve had the opportunity to meet you. I hope you have a birthday just as amazing and extraordinary as you! Love Ville

p.s from Ville, the guy’s also think you are amazing and that you have an amazing voice! I hope you continue singing

P.S in case you didn’t notice WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!! Don’t EVER think differently.

P.S.S We all agree with Ville! If you ever stop singing we will hunt you down and kick your ass!! So keep up the good work!


I grinned, tears in my eyes, laughing at the same time.

“Thankyou guy’s! That means so much. I’m sorry for trying to shave your beard Dunn! I’m glad that whatever us girls did made everyone closer though! This is probably one of the best presents ever! Well except for Ashley’s! No I’m just kidding.” I went around and hugged everyone.

“By the way, where is Rake?” I asked.

“Oh he had to go do something or something.” Ashley said.

“Okay then!” I said laughing.

“Our turn!” Gerard yelled. I grinned.

“So is it from all of you?” I asked. They all nodded.

“Alright close your eyes.” Frankie covered my eyes.

“Okay.” Frankie uncovered them.

“Suprise!” They yelled. I gasped. It was a guitar! White with roses, red dripping from them, probably blood. The detail was amazing! On the back it said “Property of Magen Bitch!”. I started laughing.

“Thankyou guy’s! This is so amazing!” I hugged them.

“Your welcome. Just promise to name it!” Frankie said. I laughed and nodded.

“Okay it’s my turn!” Wee Man yelled. He was a fucking awesome dude. He walked over and handed me a box. I started opening it. Inside was a portrait of me, one of those funny one’s like Mikey Way got for Christmas. I had a huge smile and my eyes were huge! Everyone started laughing.

“Thanks Wee Man!” I hugged him, he walked back to where he was sitting.

“My turn!” Dunn yelled. He handed me a big poster that was rolled up. I unrolled it and bursted out laughing. The picture was a naked Dunn with a leaf covering his area.

“Holy shit! I did not need to see that!” Bam yelled.

“Dunn your so full of yourself!” I yelled. He did a model pose. “Did you do this just for me?” He nodded.

“I don’t know if that’s sweet or repulsive.” I said laughing. “But thanks anyways.” I hugged him.

“Okay it’s my turn!” Dico yelled.

“Oh great.” I said jokingly. He gasped, but handed me a huge ass box. I grinned and started ripping it open. What can I say, I’m in impatient person, especially when it comes to presents. I started laughing as I pulled out multiple pairs of short shorts.

“Wow Dico this just proves how much of a horn dog you really are.” I said.

“Hey Novak helped me too you know!” He yelled.

“Well that explains so much.” I said rolling my eyes. I started to read what each pair of shorts said on the ass. “Sexy. I’ve got junk in this trunk. You can’t hit this. Bite me, I like it. Kinky. I’m a bitch, trust me. Fuck Off. Stop Staring, my ass has eyes.” I laughed at them.

“You are ‘tards you know that right?” I asked hugging each of them.

“Your welcome. Now it’s Novak’s turn! He got you tanktops!” Dico said.

“Well thanks for telling her dumbass!” Novak yelled at Dico.

“Sorry.” Dico said grinning. I ran over to the box and ripped it open none the less. I pulled them out and read them like I did the shorts.

“OMG I’m a piece of toast.” That one had a picture of toast. “Why yes I can make a sexual reference out of anything.”

“That one is so you!” Nicole yelled.

“It’s you guy’s too.” I laughed and grabbed the next tanktop. “No I won’t go to Hell..I have a restraining order.” I giggled at that one. There were a few more. “Don’t hit kids!..no seriously they have guns now!” That is probably so true! “He said..I don’t know why you wear a bra; you’ve got nothing to put in it. She said...you wear pants don’t you?” I bursted out laughing at that.

“Dude that’s Bam!” Dico yelled.

“Shut up!” Bam growled.

“Shut it guy’s! There are 5 more shirts.” I yelled. “I do what the voices in my pants tell me too.”

“You know I should give that one to Novak.” I said. He threw a pillow at me. I grinned and read the next one, “I did not hit you..I simply highfived your face.” I laughed. “I trip up the stairs.” then the next one said, “I trip over flat surfaces.” That’s so true. Then there was one, “People who don’t know me think I’m quiet, people who know me wish I was.”

“Okay thankyou Novak! I loved them!” I hugged him.

“It’s my turn!” Johnny yelled. I walked toward’s him. He handed me a box. I ripped it open, inside was a new swimsuit. It was black with dark purple skulls.

“I love it!” I hugged him.

“Thankyou very much!” I said.

“Okay I know that there are other presents but this cake is dry and crusty. So camera man follow me. Anyone else who doesn’t mind getting a little..wet, follow me.” I said smirking. I started walking outside, everyone following me. I directed the camera man to stand by the pool, then some other cameraman appeared. He had ben there the whole time I guess, I directed him to another side of the pool so we had two views.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup nother update!! I need to continue writing! I'm sick though so I'm sorry about not updating as much. I just read Twilight. It actually really isa good book. Especially if you like Vampire. Or Romance. Or both. It's an amazing book, I got it because I've been wanting to for a while, not because of the movie or because everyone else was. But if you really like books like that then I REALLY recomend you to read it!!

Anyways I should update tomorrow or Saturday, depending on my homework (I've been home for 2 days, sleeping, and reading) and chores so comments please!!! And tell your friends! I would love more readers!!