Trashed and Scattered

Two People Going At It, and Mud Fights.

“I know!!” Ashley yelled.

“What?” Kayla asked.

“I have no clue.” She said. I chuckled.

“Let’s have piggyback races!!” Nicole yelled.

“I call Steve-O.” Ashley yelled.

“I call Johnny!” Nicole yelled.

“Well then I call Ville!!” Kayla said.

“I call......I don’t know. Who wants me.” I asked then blushed.

“Not like that.” I laughed.

“I do!” Dunn yelled after a few minutes of silence.

“Well at least SOMEONE loves me!” I said.

We all walked to a huge field and got lined up, then we all hopped on our person’s back.

“Ready! Set! GO!!” Jeff yelled and we were off.

Dunn got close to Nicole and Johnny. We both started hitting each other until Johnny moved away I saw Ashley and Steve-O way up ahead.

“Go faster Dunn!!” I yelled.

I looked to my left and Kayla and Ville were going pretty damn fast.

“Fuck it.” I got off Dunn’s back and ran with him beside me.

We passed Johnny and Nicole who looked at us and then ran like we were. Then we were by Kayla and Ville who did the same. We all tied except for Ashley and Steve-O who were on the ground laughing.

We all slowed down and hid behind a bush that was right next to them. All of a sudden Steve-O leaned over Ashley and kissed her. My eyes went wide. Then he leaned over her and they started making out.

All of a sudden Nicole yelled, “Their getting freaky!!” Nicole yelled. Kayla and I bursted out laughing as Ashely jumped and kneed Steve-O in the nuts.

“Oh my god!” Steve-O groaned.

“I’m so sorry!!” Ashley said.

“Nicole I’m going to kill you.” Nicole’s eyes went wide.

“Nicole gettaway piggyback ride!” I yelled. She hopped on and we ran.

“How close is she?” I yelled.

“About 15 feet and gaining. Faster!!” She yelled. I started to run a little faster.

“Mud pile!!” I yelled. There was a huge mud pile thing that was just mud, runny mud.

I screamed as I ran into it and started to slide.

“Going down!!” Nicole yelled as we fell backwards. All of a sudden Ashley came sliding and flipped over us. Yes she FLIPPED over us. We sat up and started laughing. We were covered in mud. I grabbed some mud and threw it at Ashley. She gasped and threw some back at me but Nicole being behind me I ducked and it hit her. She gasped and threw some at me. We started to have a mud fight. Christ, Bam, Ville, Kayla, Dunn, Dico, Steve-O (who was still holding his goods in pain) Preston, Wee Man, Jeff, Ehren, and Dave walked over. We looked at each other and smirked then at everyone else. We all grabbed mud in each hand and threw it at everyone.

“Come on don’t be girly chicks get muddy!!” Nicole yelled. Kayla came and tackled me. I laughed and shoved her off. Bam did a cartwheel into the mud. After about 5 minutes everyone was covered in mud head to toe and it was all being filmed.

“What now?” Dico asked. I shrugged.

“I kind of want to play football.” Ashley said. I grinned.

“I call Ashley, Kayla, Nicole, Bam, Steve-O, Johnny, and Ville on my team!!” I yelled.

“Okay it’s us against everyone else.” Bam said. I nodded.

“Game on bitches!!” Nicole yelled.

“Wait I gots a question first!!” I yelled.

“What?” Steve-O asked.

“Are you and Ashley going out?”

“I think so.” Steve-O said.

“Yay!!!” I hugged them both.

“Time to play football pussies!!” I yelled.

“Wait who has the football?” Kayla asked.

“Come on I’m running out of things to put before we play that’s mean to the other team!!” I yelled.

“Here!” Rick (the camera guy) handed it to me.

“Thanks.”

“You asses ready to lose?” I asked.

“Oh whatever you say. We’re going to win!” Dico said in a weird voice while gong crazy.

“Okay!” We laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short but Ashley wanted to hurry up and go at it with Steve-O XD
Hope you liked. Footbal game in next chapter.
Warning it may be crappy!! X_X