Breathe in Breathe Out

The Countdown

Now the countdown was lowered to three days until the guys came home. I was only gone for maybe twenty four hours and I missed them all terribly.

I called William to check up on things. After I checked He told me to call Gabe because he was dying without me.

I called Gabe right when I hung up with William. He sniffed as he answered. “Hello?”

“Hey Babe, its Electra, William said you were upset and I wanted to cheer you up. Are you ok? You sound sick.”

“Yeah, I’m fine I was just crying. You didn’t have to call. I bet your super busy.”

“Not really I’m just cleaning your apartment so that when you get back everything is perfect.”

“Ok if you’re not the best girlfriend ever then I don’t know who is. I just wish I could see you sooner.” I could tell he was pouting.

“Well we could go on web cam? I mean it would be weird, but we’d be able to see each other”

“I am so down for that, see you on stickam.” He hung up and I laughed at his enthusiasm. Logging on to stickam I texted Gabe to go on.

Once I saw his red puffy eyes it wasn’t a secret that he had been crying all day. We talked for about an hour. It was good to talk to him virtually face to face and not over the phone. When we were about to get off I heard the bus door open.

“Hey do you want to say hi? I’m on web cam” Gabe yelled towards the door.

“Uh sure who’s on?” I heard Andy’s voice get closer. He looked at the screen. “Oh hi Electra… Gabe I have to go see you later.” The three seconds he was on cam I could see his eyes start to water.

“Well that was weird; well I’ll talk to you later. Love you.” I said goodbye and then cleaned his apartment. It wasn’t that dirty, but there was spoiled food in the fridge and that wasn’t fun.

2 more days until everyone gets back. I decided to go to the store to get groceries so I could make Gabe dinner for his arrival. Once I got back to the apartment, I saw someone on the couch.

“Hey Electra.” Pete Wentz smiled as he got up from the couch.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I asked confused. I’ve met Pete numerous times. Enough times that we’d become friends, but this was just weird.

“Well, I was in town and Gabe wanted me to check on you, y’know to make sure you’re ok and everything.”

“I’m fine. Why, is he worried?”

“He said you’re not replying to his texts or answering his calls.”

“Oh, I must have left my phone at home so how have you been?”

“Fine just living life, how have you been.”

“Confused, but anyways you should go out and have fun. I mean you’re in New York plus I’ve been the most boring person ever lately, so yeah.”

“Alright, but text Gabe or something; he’s going crazy.”

“Alright, Pete see you some other time.”

“Yeah maybe Ashlee and I can go to dinner with you and Gabe sometime soon.”

“Yeah maybe.” If I ever get over Andy

The next day the countdown was finally down to one which meant Gabe would be back at 3:30 that afternoon. I was excited, but I realized it wasn’t just Gabe coming. It was everyone in The Academy Is… the fact that they’re staying in New York was a good and a bad thing. I get my best friend, William but the person I was trying to forget was coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its a really crappy filler so yeah :/
corrected by lovelybree