Breathe in Breathe Out

Too Much Of you is never enough

Three days passed which meant it was time to start tour. I was Excited, but bummed sleeping in a tiny bunk isn’t very fun especially when you’re in one for about three months.

Today Andy will hopefully talk to me and we can settle some things case all I’ve been thinking about since then had been him.

“She’s amazing, pretty, and nice and I really like her-“ I heard Andy say from the other side of the bus. I smiled thinking he was talking about me.

“Yeah Andy but you’ve only known her for three days, she can’t go on tour with us.”

“Why not? It’s not fair, you get your best friend and I can’t take my girlfriend?”

“You’re the one who got Electra hired why are you complaining? I mean no one else in the band can bring their long time girlfriends, you can’t bring your three day girlfriend and you’re the one complaining?”

“Hey what are you guys fighting about?” I asked going to the back lounge. Confused and pretty hurt.

“William won’t let me bring my Girlfriend on tour.” Andy said annoyed.

“Why William?” I asked as I felt my heart being stabbed.

“He’s only known her for three days.”

“Oh, well I don’t know what to say except it’s up to William so good luck.”

I hate my life I hate it I hate it I hate it how could he just get over me like that? I left my fiancé for him and what does he do for me? Oh yeah he gets a new girlfriend just because he’s scared I’ll hurt him which I would never do. I really think I love him but he just can’t believe me. I would never do what I did to Gabe to him. I would never do that to anyone I love which shows if I married Gabe it wouldn’t have lasted very long.

And then we were off, the bus started moving toward Wisconsin.

I walked through the door that led to the back lounge to see Mike and Michael. “What’s wrong Electra?” Michael asked with his adorable Australian accent it always tended to lighten my mood.

“Just a little heartbroken, but I’m totally fine.” I sighed then plopped down onto the couch.

“Oh is it the Gabe thing that has you upset?” Mike spoke up.

“Sure, but it doesn’t matter I’m good just whatever you know?” Except I wasn’t fine.

“Well come play scrabble with us.” Mike offered. I agreed and then sat down with them.

While I was waiting for Mike and Michael to finish their turns I was looking through my phone and found the lyrics I wrote about Andy and I started bawling my eyes out.

“What happened Electra?!” Michael practically screamed into my ear.

“I just need to be alone thanks for caring guys.” I sniffed then went to my bunk to cry in peace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shortest chapter ever.
I just felt bad so I had to post something.
but yeah sorry if its short.
comment please.