Breathe in Breathe Out

the end.

Once I stopped crying I walked over to TAI’s bus. When I walked on William popped up and yelled “Where were you after the show?!” William asked seeming upset.

“With Ben I’m sorry”

“Whatever you should feel bad that you weren’t there.”

“Why, what are you talking about?”

“Okay so I’m guessing you weren’t there for the encore?”

“No I wasn’t why would I want to watch my song sung by the guy who doesn’t believe I loved him? Can you just please tell me what the hell you’re not telling me?”

“Before we started your song I explained to everyone, including Andy what it was about. Electra, he trusts you and on stage he said he loved you and knowing Andy he meant it, he doesn’t just say that to anyone.” I felt ashamed

“After the show he looked for you… for hours.”

“Where is he now?” I asked almost wanting to cry again.

William pointed to the bunks and I went to where the finger told me to go. “You in there Andy?” I said still fighting off tears.

“Electra your back I was so scared that I scared you away last night.” He said excitedly as he got out of his bunk and hugged me.

“I wasn’t there when you sang my song. Since were being truthful I was at the bar getting drunk.” He looked disappointed now but I had already expected it.

“I’m sorry Andy i-“

“Let me guess you were with Ben your ‘just a friend’ I really don’t like where this story is going because if I remember one time you got drunk you and me had sex.”

“Yeah but we were both drunk.”

“So you’re saying Ben wasn’t drunk?”

“Well he had two beers, I had a lot more but I don’t think Ben and I are going to be hanging out much more. He took advantage of my drunken state, he said we didn’t sleep together and I believe that but he said we got close. Believe me if I could I would take that night back.”

“I have to believe you I promised William but only as long as you stay truthful.”

“But I’m guessing we won’t be back to normal?”

“No I’m kind of upset about last night.” He said and he had a reason to be

“Okay I’ll wait but remember I’m ready when you are.” I said giving him a kiss which ended much later than I expected he kissed back this was the kind of kiss I loved.

I walked to the front of the bus and thanked William for everything he did for me. I was sitting there playing go-fish with him when Andy came out.

“Electra I don’t care what you did last night I think I actually might be ready to commit without giving excuses and I don’t want to give that up Electra you are the best girl I’ve known and if I let you go again today it would be a terrible mistake.” He said coming up to me and holding me in his arms as he kissed me until my lips felt like they would fall off.
“But I have one question” he said pulling away

“I’ll answer anything for you.” I smiled I was so happy

“You said if you take back your night with Ben you would. If you could would you take back that night we got drunk?”

“Not in a million years, I had complete control that night I knew what I was doing even if I was trashed. Andy that night was not a mistake if it wasn’t for that night we wouldn’t have each other.” I said kissing him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the ending is stupid and corny
I pretty much got over writing this story 5 chapters ago and it needed to end
sorry for the people that actually read this

please comment it would mean alot :)