The Start of Something Different

Meeting Mikey Way

Yes! lunch finally I was starting to think I was going to starve. I meet up with Ellen and Julia by my locker and we went off to lunch.
I got my lunch, a pretzel and Snapple, and went outside to sit with my friends. When I got to the tree everyone sitting at Julia was all ready drawing away.
“What are you drawing?” I asked as I started to eat my pretzel. “Bob of course” she said not looking up from the drawing.
“Whose Bob?” Rachel said as she sat down. “WHAT? How do you not know who Bob is?” both Julia and I said staring at her in disbelief. Rachel just stayed quiet as Julia explained how she was crazy for not knowing whom Bob or My Chemical Romance is.
See Julia and I are die-hard My Chem. fans. As Julia lectured Rachel on My Chem. I took out my sketchpad and started to doodle.
“Is that Bryan?” Ellen said looking over at my drawing. “Maybe” I said looking at the ground around me to avoid her stare. “Amy.” She said as I looked up “ok it is but its not like he likes me were just friends” I answered.
Even if I had only met him this year I liked him and sure we became friends but he’ll never like a girl like me.
“Hey are we going to the mall today after school?” I asked Julia. “Umm yea my mom’s driving.” She replied

BELL

I headed of to Art with Alida my best subject ever. We walked into Art just as the bell rung. Alida and I took our seats at the back of the class as Mr. Sullivan announced “Class we have a new student today Max McCauley.”
In front of the class stood Max he was wearing skinny jeans, Vans and My Chemical Romance shirt and hoodie his hair is brown with black tips that hang over his left eye.
He was defiantly HOT!!
“You can take a seat next to Amy in the back, the girl with the long black hair.” Mr. Sullivan told him.
“Ok now that is settled you can spend the rest of the period drawing up the project you’ve been working on for the past week; Amy tell Max what we’re doing please.” Mr. Sullivan said as he took his seat at the front of the class.
“Hi, umm pretty much we’re drawing whatever inspires you to draw.” I informed Max as he looked in his bag for his sketchpad. “Thanks.” He said as he stared to draw.
Alida poked me and mouthed ‘he’s hot’ I mouthed back ‘I know’ and made a totally excited face before turning back to what I was doing and focused on my work.

BELL

Latin, another one of my favorite classes. I went to my locker, got my Binder for class, and walked in. I sat down in my usual seat.

We say the Our Father in Latin and start our reports on Rome.
As Ellen starts her report there’s a nock at the door. My teacher, Mrs. Morris, gets up and opens the door. At the door it’s none other than Max.
“Well everyone we have a new student, Max.” Mrs. Morris starts “right now we’re doing our Rome reports and for now you can sit next to Amy.”
“Hi Amy.” Max says as he sits next to me.
“Hay, how’s your day going?” I ask as Ellen continues with her report.
“ Ok just having trouble finding my class’, otherwise I’m good.” He replied looking around the room.
“Hey Amy who’s your new friend?” Courtney asked
“Umm I don’t know, Max.” I said looking at her all-weird.
“Can I see your schedule?” I asked Max as Courtney went back to listening to Ellen..
He handed me his schedule and I noticed that we had almost every class but English together.
“Cool we have all the same class’ but English.” I told him as Ellen sat down from finishing her report.
“Amy your turn to do your report.” Mrs. Morris said
I got up to do my report “ The Rom…” BELL of course I thought as I gathered my bag and books and headed to Math.
“Amy umm can you show me to our next class.” Max said as he appeared at my locker. “Sure let me just get my books, and you might want to drop off some of your books at your locker.” I said looking at the fairly large pile of books he was carrying.

Math was the same old, same old, Max was introduced to the class and we were given the usual amount of homework.
The rest of the day passed on as normal and we all went to the courtyard at final bell.
“Hay, Amy who’s your new friend?” Rachel said as we walked up to all my friends.
“This is Max, Max this is Rachel, Julia, Anna, Ellen, Courtney, Gina, and Chris.” I said as I pointed to them as I said their names.
“ Hi.” Max said as he waved to them. “So Max what made you decide to come to this lovely hell whole.” Julia said as she sat down. “Also I love your shirt.”
“Umm thanks and my parents choice not mine.” Max replied
“Oh Max do you want to come to the mall with us today?” I asked just remembering that Julia’s mom was going to pick us up in about ten minutes.
“Sure I’m no doing anything else today.” Max said just as Julia’s mom pulled up.

At the Mall
“TO HOT TOPIC!” I yelled as we entered the mall. Everyone started running but Max who just looked at us and started laughing at us as we pushed around people.
I looked back to see Max standing there with a confused look on his face after he stopped laughing.
“Come on.” I yelled back as he started running to catch up with us.
We entered Hot Topic and started to look around the store. I grabbed a Black Parade hoodie, a Jack Skeleton tee, and some new make-up.
I went to buy my new cloths and make-up; I looked up at this really cute fairy-tee and bumped into someone.
“Oh my god, I’m so sorry” I said as I bent down to pick up my things. I looked to see who I had bumped into; just an employee. I got up just to be knocked down again, but this time it wasn’t my fault. “I’m so sorry I didn’t see you there.” I heard the person that just bent down to help pick up my things.
“Its ok I just ran into somebody not only two seconds ago.” I said standing up.
“So you like My Chemical Romance?” he said handing me back my hoodie.
“ No I don’t like them, I love them there my favorite.” I said as I looked up at the person I was taking to.
“ OH MY FUCK’N GOD your Mikey Way.” I said finally realizing that I just had a conversation with one of my idols.