The Start of Something Different

Conversation's

Punkarty~ I can’t believe my sister. Ugh!!! I hate her.
Nightparanormal~ why’d she do it any way?
XxChristeniaDeathxX~ cuz she’s an evil piece of shit. That’s why
Nightparanormal~ it was meant for Amy
XxChristeniaDeathxX~ sorry but its true
Punkarty~ I agree with her
XxChristeniaDeathxX~ Hell yeah! So you are going to get all new posters
Punkarty~ of course I can’t leave them like this ahhhh!!
XxChristeniaDeathxX~ its okay I’ll get her back for you. The fuckin prep.
Punkarty~ SWEET!!!!
Nightparanormal~ awesome what you going to do to her?
XxChristeniaDeathxX~ you’ll find out at school muhaha!!
Nightparanormal has signed off.
Punkarty~ can’t wait to see you at school
Punkarty has signed off
I turned my computer off and headed downstairs. On the way down I looked at all the family photos it was weird how well Taylor and I got along then and how now we hate each other’s guts. I walked into the kitchen and looked at the clock. 7:42. Wow nothing to do for the rest of the night. “Amy can you clear the table?” my mom said. “Why I didn’t even eat; can’t Taylor do it?’ I answered “wait she didn’t even eat anyway.”
“Amy! Table now!” my mother said as she walked out of the room. I didn’t say anything back knowing that if I did I would have been grounded right than and there. I cleared the table and put the dish’s in the dishwasher. I went back up to my room and sat down on my bed and I eventually drifted off to sleep.
~Later that night~
I was wandering around in the downtown area of the city looking for something. I couldn’t tell what I was looking for all I knew was that I wanted it and I wanted it bad.
It was like I was hungry and looking for that one food to satisfy the taste. I smelt it the perfect satisfaction to my hunger and it was close.
♠ ♠ ♠
im soo sorry it took me so long to update
i thought that noone liked it
and thank you so much to whoever subscribed i loves you very much for that
and those that have just started reading comment please!!