Where Would We Be If We Couldn't Dream

Getting The Roles.

The car soon pulled up the studio. The girls were so excited to figure out the roles they were getting. They all walked inside and met the director. Soon,they saw a dark brown-haired girl in the counter.

"Is this Miss Lovato I see?" Kevin said,trying to sound shocked.

The girl turned around,and sure enough,it was Demi Lovato.

"Oh my god! Hey you guys!" Demi replied,excited.

She exchanged hugs with the guys and soon faced the girls.

"Demi,these are our lovely winners,Sammy and Emmy." Joe introduced.

"Hi Sammy! I'm Demi. It's so nice to meet you." Demi stated.

"It's really nice to meet you too! I must say,I'm a huge fan." Sammy replied.

"Awww thank you!" Demi replied.

"Hi Emmy! I'm Demi. Nice to meet you!" Demi restated.

"Hi! Nice to meet you too! Your singing voice is amazing." Emmy replied.

Demi looked at the guys and smiled.

"I like these girls. They're definitly keepers." Demi laughed.

Soon after that,Sammy and Emmy met Meaghan,Jasmine,Alyson,and Anna Maria. They were all so friendly to them. After the meeting,everyone gathered to find their charcters.

"Ok, so Demi you're playing Mitchie,Joe,you're Shane,Nick,you're Nate,Kevin,you're Jason." The director started off saying.

"Yes!!" Joe chanted.

"Dude,you knew you were Shane again." Nick replied chuckling.

"I know....but I just like acting surprised like the first time." Joe replied.

"Jasmine,you're Peggy,Anna Maria,you're Ella,Meaghan,you're Tess,and Alyson,you're Catilyn." The director said.

He faced Sammy and Emmy.

"Sammy dear,You're going to be playing Roxy, Nate's love interest and new camper." He explained.

"Really? Sweet!" Sammy replied,smiling at Nick.

"Emmy love,you're going to be playing Sky,new camper and....Jason's love interest." The director said,looking through his papers.

"Awesome!" Emmy stated.

The director handed everyone their scripts and they all sat down to do a read-through.

"Oh! I'm so so sorry! I swear, I shouldn't be allowed to walk around here without an escort." Sammy read,in charcter.

Nick chuckled. "It's fine. I take you're new here." Nick said,as Nate.

"Is it THAT obvious?" Sammy said.

"Definitly." Nick replied.

"I'm Roxy." Sammy stated.

"I'm Nate,nice to meet you." Nick replied.

Soon, the read-through was over and the cast decided to go hang out at the local bowling alley
♠ ♠ ♠
comments make me update! :D