Where Would We Be If We Couldn't Dream

The Date of All Dates

It was finally here. The day Sammy was looking foreward to all night. Today was the day, her and Nick were going on their 'official' date. It was also a big night, because this was Sammy's first date EVER. And of course, she was freaking out.

"EMMY!!!" Sammy shouted from her closet.

Emmy groaned as she got off the couch, considering this was the 7th time Sammy had called her into the room.

"Samantha! What do you desire?" Emmy asked.

"A new wardrobe...." Sammy replied.

"Come on Sam, you clothes are cute." Emmy stated.

"Cute? Just...cute?! 'Cute' is not going to cut it tonight. Em, this is my first date! Like ever!" Sammy explained.

"Yes, I'm aware. Where's he taking you?" Emmy asked.

"To see a movie, then to a diner." Sammy replied.

"See? You shouldn't stress. He's just taking you to a movie. Not to meet the Queen of England." She replied sarcastically.

"That's the second date." Joe laughed as he walked in the room.

"How did-Who did- How did you get in?!" The girls asked shockingly.

"The door was open?" Joe replied confusingly.

"Besides, I'm stealing Emmy for the night." Kevin added as he walked in.

"STEALING me?" Emmy asked.

"Okay not STEALING. Borrowing." Kevin laughed.

"That's better Mr. Jonas." Emmy smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

Kevin wrapped his arms around Emmy from behind and put his head on her shoulder as they watched Sammy continue to search the closet.

"Crap! Is Nick here too?!" Sammy asked nervously.

"Relax, relax little one. He's still at the hotel getting ready." Joe replied.

"I'm not little! I'm only an INCH shorter than you!" Sammy replied.

Kevin and Emmy laughed. Sammy examined her closest and took out black skinny jeans.

"OH! I like this!" Joe walked in her closet and took out a purple shirt and a black vest and held it up against the jeans.

"You GOTTA wear that." Kevin stated.

"GOTTA?" Emmy asked again.

Kevin laughed. "Okay not gotta. SHOULD. And quit questioning my statements, love." He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Do you have converse to go with this?" Joe asked her.

Sammy went on the floor and took out her black converse and her purple converse.

"Which ones?" She laughed.

"Purple!" Kevin said.

Emmy shook her head. "No. Black."

Sammy rolled her eyes and took out the converse that were black with purple lines on them.

"That works too." Joe laughed.

She went into the bathroom and put the outfit on. She flat ironed her hair,put her eyeliner on, and put her black bracelets and music note necklace on and walked out the room.

"We have created a rock goddess!" Joe stated.

Sammy laughed. "Oh shut up."

"You DO look awesome though Sammyface." Emmy added as she smiled.

"Awww thanks Emmyface!" Sammy replied.

Soon there was a knock on the door that caused Sammy to jump.

"I'll get it." Emmy said as she walked over to the door.

Emmy opened the door and in walked Nick wearing his navy blue v-neck shirt, black skinny jeans and navy blue converse.

"Oh my god. Sam's gonna die." Emmy laughed as she lead him into the living room.

Joe and Kevin walked out the room and sat on the couch.

"Looking good bro!" Kevin stated.

"Pshh you know how I do." Nick gave a ganster pose.

They all laughed and Sammy walked out the room.

"Whoa. Are you sure you're MY date for this evening?" Nick asked her.

She giggled. "I can ask you the same thing."

He walked over to her and placed a light kiss on her lips and wrapped one arm around her waist.

"We'll see you guys later." He stated.

"Have fun!" Emmy said.

"Behave!" Kevin added.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Joe added as well.

Emmy and Kevin looked over at him.

"Whaaaat?" Joe asked.

Kevin laughed. "Nothing."

Nick and Sammy walked out the room and made their way down the steps. There was an interesting night ahead of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this is my favorite chapter I wrote so far. :)
Comments make me update! :D