Where Would We Be If We Couldn't Dream

Going Home

"Ok guys, Great show today!" The stage director stated.

The Jonas Brothers had just finished a concert,which went amazingly as always. Even though they were exhausted,they felt like just running back onto the stage and doing it all over again. The boys reached their bus and plopped on the couches.

"Wow, that was awesome!" Kevin stated.

"Agreed. The crowd's energy tonight was INSANE." Joe replied.

"Definitly in my top 100 favorite shows." Nick said jokingly.

The boys joined in for a laugh. As the bus drove away,Nick,Joe,and Kevin didn't know where they were going.

"Guys,do you know where we're going next?" Joe asked.

Kevin and Nick thought about it for a while.

"Nope." They both said in unity.

"I'll go ask." Kevin said as he got up.

He walked out the room,and soon returned.

"Back Home!" Kevin exclaimed.

"New Jersey?" Joe asked.

"Not THAT home,California!" Kevin replied.

"Awesome!" Nick said.

"We're not going back for a show though." Kevin explained.

"Oh?" Nick asked.

"Remember that contest? For the Camp Rock 2 girls?" Kevin replied.

"Yes." Joe said.

"Well, we have to pick the winners tomorrow,once we pick the winners, we gotta call them ourselves and congradulate them. They'll fly out there the next day." Kevin explained.

"Sweet! Girls,girls and more girls!" Joe exclaimed as he put a fist up in the air.

Nick rolled his eyes and laughed. "Typical Joe."

"I resent that,Mr.President." Joe replied.

"Don't even start,Danger." Nick stated.

Joe did the only resonable thing to do......in his mind. Throw a pillow. He threw the pillow and it bounced right off Nick's head.

"Was that supposed to hurt?" Nick asked sarcastically.

"I swear,sometimes I think that thing is a cushion, and not hair." Joe said as he pointed to Nick's fro of curls.

Kevin bursted out laughing,because he thought Joe was right. The bus drove to California. Little did Emmy and Sammy know,but they were in for a HUGE surprise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shall I continue?
comments make me update :D