Hit and Stay

Chapter 8

(Tom's POV)

She...Oh ho ho! The little fox! I grinned wickedly, silently trailing behind Adi as she waltzed into the bathroom. I let her slip into the shower, patiently waiting to surprise her. I shut the door silently, locking it just in case the guys broke into my room. It was barely 6, so I doubted any of them were home yet. I think Georg and Gustav knew what was going to happen, and hopefully they kept Bill occupied a little while longer.

I dropped the towel onto the counter and stepped into the shower, smirking at Adi's back. The flawless skin curved down, forming a sexy arch. Licking my lips, I wrapped my hands around her and pulled her against me. Not hearing a gasp, I knew she expected me, and I must say, the thought was a turn-on. As she tried to turn, I gripped her tighter to me, whispering in her ear.

"Uh-uh...No peeking!" Her mouth twisted into a smirk. I wonder what she's thinking. Adi pressed back against me, arching her neck. As her chest rose into my field of vision, I felt myself harden against her. Now I know where her thoughts turned...clever little kitty.

"Hello Tomi. How are you?" Her words sunk against me like melted chocolate, and I moaned softly into her neck.

"Mmmm...Hungry." I nipped her lightly, holding her up as her knees quivered. Water poured down on us both, building steam in the bathroom. I grabbed the soap with one hand, helping her wash.

"Aw...Thank you my little washcloth!" Her chuckle made me smile. I could just see her smiling, and the image was pretty. I still don't know exactly when or where I fell in love with her...It was puzzling. These emotions flooding me were very rich and exotic, and I didn't like the unknown. As she scrubbed her hair, I watched, fascinated by the curve of her waist and arch of her neck. She turned her green eyes to me, lips quirked upwards. I kissed them lightly, enjoying the soft brush of flesh.

"Adi...Please stay with us? I don't want you to leave me." Her gaze widened, surprise flitting across her face. As the black strands fell clean to her shoulders, she stood away from me.

"Tomi...Tom, you are world-famous. How could I ever..." Her soft sigh and saddened expression pulled at my heart, and I hugged her tightly. "Why me?" I lifted her chin with one hand, still wrapping one arm around her small waist.

"I'm not sure...You surprised me with a punch. By refusing to submit like the others, you captivated me. I don't know when, but at some point, I fell in love with you. Please...don't leave me alone again?!" I looked at her, praying she'd be mine.

----------------------

(Adi's POV)

He said it...He loves me! How could he ever think I'd leave him? I smiled at him, practically knocking him over as I leaped into his arms, lips pressed tightly to his. Coming up for air, I kissed his cheeks, then his forehead and nose.

"I won't leave you as long as you want me to stay. Tomi...I...I love you too." His grin was dazzling, and I felt my own smile widen. Tom pressed me into another kiss, using the tiled wall to hold me up as it grew more heated. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I felt like I was whole. As the water turned cold, we moved our antics to the counter, then to the floor. I felt like I was floating on a wave of bliss as Tom showered me with kisses and murmurs of adoration.

Everything felt right...perfect...complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure if I'll end it here. It depends on how many of you say you want more. Comments are loved!!!