Scribe The Words Happy Meal Right Across Your Head

Wednesday Thursday Friday

"Monday Tuesday what the fuck? Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday, what the fuck? What the fuck?,'"Katie screamed into a recording microphone.

Three weeks have past since we invited Katie to be in the band. So far, she is kicking ass and taking names. The girl is a whirlwind of everlasting energy, jumping around and writing lyrics all over the place. On the wall, over our skin, her school books, no place was safe.
"Three more I'm almost there" she continued. She was pushy about recording her voice so she wouldn’t have to continue to sing over and over again while we figured out what we picked over the minor details.

"Uh oh, burn this bitch down" and she was finished. I smiled at her and gave her the thumb up. She pointed to her throat and I understood, leaning backwards to grabbed a water bottle from a cooler.

She pressed the clear plastic to her flushed lips. I gazed at her Adams apple move up and down with each swallow.

"Like it?"

I moved my eyes to her eyes. I smile ran across my face, "no."

Her light brown eyebrows decreased in distance from each other.

I smiled even wider, leaning forward to embraced her, "I loved it."

"Good, but I think it needs back ups. Cause just one voice is bor-ring." She tilted her head to the side and kept her hands on my shoulders.

I slid my hands to her waist, and mimicked.

"I think you should do it,"

A smile broke out on my face and laughter slipped between my lips. She narrowed her eyes and moved her hands to her hips, taking mine off.

I gasped, "oh, you're serious."

"Yeah," she said as if it was the most obvious think in the world. "You have a nice voice. I hear you sometimes when you think you are by yourself in your room."

The laughter in my face was quickly replaced with pink.

"You, you…"

"Sing back-up," she smiled and wrapped her hands around my neck, sitting on my lap.

"Or what?" I cocked a black eyebrow.

"Or nothing, the band will just suck, and we will be the laughing stalk of the music world."

I scoffed, "Oh please, there is much worst stuff out there than what we but together."

"Yeah but it could be great," she mused.

I played with my lip ring nervously.

"Come on, no one else is here, it's just us, I wont even record."

I could not resist the look in her eyes, "fine."

She glowed and clapped her hands, bouncing off my lap. She picked up her notebook and handed it to me, "sing that part."

I took in a deep breath and tried. The words felt odd on my tongue, as if it was a foreign language.

I kept looking up at Katie for recognition, she kept on smiling. When I was finished with the small verse, I covered my head in my hands. I sounded terrible, shaky.

"Echo what I sing," she said, not giving up on my quite yet.

Her voice was so sweet compared to mine, but I did what I was told.

She smiled, "I like it. Can you scream?"

I did not laugh this time, "Not really, I have been told I resemble a dying cow."

"Try,"

I sighed again and laughed quietly to myself. I tried to scream the verse she gave me. My throat swelled and fought against the hurtful noise I was making.

I looked up to see Katie laughing, I stopped abruptly.

"What?"

She smiled and giggled a little more, "Oh nothing, but I think I should ask Jake about it."

I looked down at the ground and smiled, "Told you."

She waved a hand at me, "nonsense, I just don’t think it would be a good idea to ruin your nice singing voice."

I rolled my eyes. She was crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that it was kind of lame XD
i promise that it gets better.

Hey, who wants to get a picture of katie for me? tell me what you see her as =)

comments like always my loves. thank you♥