God Damn Evil.

Sleep

The week passed smoothly enough. I slowly adapted to my classes and remembered to bring bigger books for when my teachers droned on and on about crap I already knew.
Other people in my classes found me unusual but stayed away (this was very wise on their part). I enjoyed the fact that no one would pay me any attention unless I wanted it. Except one pair of blue eyes that kept watching my every little move I made.

***

On Friday evening I was sitting at home on the couch flicking through the T.V channels. I eventually settled on a old French movie. As I watched the black and white images of a boy screaming for his mother.
“Mam’er, Mam’er” the boy said over and over.
As the scene unfolds I drift off to sleep.

A girl around the age of six wakes up. She goes to her dressing table and brushes her long light blonde hair.
She pulls on her clothes and heads down stairs and to the kitchen where she’s greeted by a woman with hair as fair as hers and eye’s that would put the sapphires they mimicked to shame.
Sitting at the table was a man who had eyes that were the exact same shade of yellow like that of a wolf when hunting.
The man smiled at the girl before turning back to the paper he was reading.
The girl sat down as the woman placed a plate of scrambled eggs in front of her. The girl ate slowly savouring every morsel of food in front of her before finally finishing and giving the plate back to the woman.
“Magnifique, Merci Mam’er” the girl said…[i/]

“Heh… heh..” I wake up breathing heavily. It takes me a minute to realise I’m shivering and in a cold sweat.
I turn of the TV and dash upstairs and pull on my tank top and boxers before drifting off into a dreamless sleep in my bed.

***
I slept through till Sunday morning (the cause of this was probably my lack of sleep throughout the week).
When I got up at nine o’clock, I went downs stairs and straight to the fridge. I grabbed a can of coke. I grumbled in frustration this was the last can I had.
I drink my can as quickly as possible before going upstairs and pulling on my black jeans and red hoodie. I then go to the bathroom where I brush my hair and tie it up in a rather messy I ponytail.
On the way out I grab my wallet and keys.
***
I pull up in the car park at the local shopping mart and scan for a spot.
Score! Great spot just outside the door!
I park the car then walk into the store.
I grab a trolley deciding t stock up on everything I’m running out of.
I walk down the isle’s grabbing this, that and the other.
I go through the majority of isle’s before finding what I’m looking for most.
The soft drink isle!
At the end of the isle is a guy loading up cases of coke. 24 cans a case.
I watch the guy for a minute or two coming to the conclusion that he had a nice arse. And that was just the back view.
I felt my cheeks beginning to turn pink because of what I had been thinking.
“Um… excuse me?” I said softly.
As the guy turned around I was met by a pair of dazzling blue eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay here it is chapter two
i'm trying not reveal to much so bear with me
sorry it took so long
oh
BTW "mam'er" its supposed to be mama with a french accent
sorry if anyone gets offended