The Kill

One.

Hotel room 6277, that’s where they found me; clothed in my favorite pair of torn and faded blue jeans and my usual band T-shirt. My shoulder-length black hair was obviously unkempt, my piercing, icy blue eyes staring straight ahead.

A small handgun lay beside my hand on that bathroom floor, my fingers barely touching the edge of it. Small shards of glass were scattered about the floor, a few small pieces still clinging to my knuckles as I lay there, cold and lifeless, the once perfectly white tile of the bathroom floor, now stained with my crimson red blood.

I guess you’re wondering how I ended up lying on this bathroom floor in some nameless hotel, right? I guess I’ll start at the beginning; ‘the beginning’ meaning that night. That night that was always the prominent thing on me mind. The night I was to propose to her; the love of my life, the one I wanted to be with forever.

The plan was; I was going to drive to her house, take out my key, let myself in while she was at work, and make it the most magical night I could think of. Rose petals scattered about the bed and floor of her room, lights dimmed, candles lit, a bouquet of roses on her desk with a note tied to them and the small box that withheld the ring laid beside the vase.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave me comments on this! These aren't necessarily chapters, but I know that people here want to read more of this story, so whenever I write a few more paragraphs I stick them up here so there's more for you guys to read.

If there are any spelling errors or anything like that, please point it out in a comment so I can go back and fix it. And, if there's anything that you'd love to see in this story, post it in a comment and I may just put it in there and put my own little twist on it.