Sequel: White Lilies

Black Roses

Part Thirty

*Frank’s POV*

I watched her give her ticket in and go to walk down the corridor leading to the plane.
She turned at the last minute to mouth ‘I love you’.
I mouthed it back but I don’t think she saw me as she carried on down the corridor…disappearing from my view and my life.

I sighed as I entered my bedroom, feeling like there was a huge empty black hole in my heart now she was gone.
The big purple scrapbook on the floor in the centre of my room caught my attention and I picked it up.
I sat on my bed and opened the first page.
Frank, Happy 4th anniversary Oreo babe. <3 you, always have and always will- Tay xoxo
I smiled to myself on seeing the dorky nickname, Oreo, she called me when she thought she’d get away with it.
Below it was a picture of our perfect first kiss on New Year, one of the guys had managed not to make out for a few seconds to take it.
I quickly flicked through the pages filled with photos from the My Chem gigs she’d been to and grinned when I got to a few pages dedicated to her sketches.
The 1st one was of me with my hood up. I sketched this the 1st time I ever met you in The Coffee House and felt like adding a tie, they suit you! she’d written next to it.
The one below that was a sketch of me tying a tie in a bathroom mirror. Only you’ll understand this one…=D. I smiled, I always joked about tying a tie being the only thing I learnt in catholic school.
There was one of me and my guitar; Pansy, a few of Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Bob, Aimee and Charlotte, a cartoon and a sketch version of Ella and finally a cartoon and portrait of Taylor herself…
I missed her already.

*Taylor’s POV*

I was bored…I needed someone, anyone, to talk to but the seat next to me was empty.
Plus, I couldn’t get Frank out of my mind.
This sucks.
I pulled the blind thingy on my window down and curled up on my chair to fall asleep…
There was something in my hoodie pocket digging into my stomach and annoying the living hell out of me.
I reached into the pocket and pulled the ‘thing’ out.
It was my guitar necklace off Frank.

*Frank’s POV*

I was just laid on my bed staring at the ceiling when my phone rang.
I fell on the floor trying to pick it up as soon as possible, thinking it could be Taylor.
“Hello?” I answered breathlessly.
“Hey Frank.” It was Gerard.
“Oh, hiya,” I said trying not to sound too disappointed.
“I was trying to see if you wanted to come round, we have great news!”
“I don’t feel like it Gee,” I said lying back on my bed and covering my eyes with my hand.
“You will when you know what the news is.”
“What? Have you decided to finally come out and admit to us that you actually are gay?”
“Ha ha. Frank, you’re such a funny guy,” he said sarcastically.
“Are you going to tell me this news or what?”
“Y’know eyeball records?”
I rolled my eyes “Yea. Pencey Prep were signed to them remember?”
“Well, they wanna sign My Chem…”
I fell off the bed again…

*Taylor’s POV*

“It’s this way,” An older girl with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes grinned leading me down a long corridor. “Someone’ll bring your bags up to your room in an hour or so.”
I nodded. London was so different to NJ. I felt s alone here…but their accent was pretty cool.
“Well, here you are,” she smiled stopping by a large brown door numbered ‘66’.
“Thanks,” I mumbled, nervously tugging on my hoodie sleeves.
“I think one of your room mates is already here,” she explained “I’m Amanda by the way. Come find me if you ever need anything ‘kay?”
“Yea, okay. Thanks,” I answered, my voice still a mumble.
She sent me one last smile before disappearing down the corridor shouting “Oh, you can find me in room 102 if you need me!” over her shoulder.
I took in a deep breath and pushed open the heavy door.
The room was big. There was a window directly opposite the door with a bed situated below it. There was another bed on the same wall as the door and a third on the wall I was leant against.
Across from the third bed were two doors, one of which was ajar to show a kitchen.
Stood on the bed (the one on the same wall as the door) was a girl. She had red hair with black underneath and bangs that covered half her face. She was sticking an Iron Maiden poster above her bed.
When she noticed me she jumped off the bed and made her way over to where I was stood.
“Hi!” she grinned, putting the blue tack she’d been using into the pocket of her polka skulled hoodie “I’m Lisa.”
I smiled back “I’m T-” I stopped, this was a clean slate for me, a new life “Marie. I’m Marie.”

THE END