Speed Dialing

Discovery

Mikey
Flash Back


As soon as I stepped inside the house, the bitter air smacked my face which took a second to get used to. I dusted my shoulders off and soon wandered around the house, looking for Gerard and Marilyn. I knew if I would either one, I’d find the other one. As I was walking around for what I guessed ten minutes, I figured out that it was pointless and that they weren’t around. So where were they then?
I shrugged it off and decided to go upstairs seeing as nature called. As I opened the bathroom door [after knocking, of course] I began to hear a muffled scream and then the sound of a slap. Just hearing that made me wince so I hurried on inside the bathroom.

Hours Later

Marilyn seemed oddly quiet at the ride back to her house. The deal was that I drive the guys to the hotel and then drive Marilyn back home since the others were pretty wasted. I coughed as I tried to get her attention. What do you know; I did.
“Mikey?” Her soft voice rang out. Then she began to cry. I was shocked to the point where my hands let go of the wheel. I quickly gripped my hands back to the wheel and pulled over in some Target parking lot."
I unbuckled my seat belt and then turned to Marilyn. “Marilyn, what’s wrong? You can tell me, I’m trustworthy.” I had talked to Marilyn a couple of times before and she was pretty nice. I needed to know what was wrong with her because honestly, I had to know. I was curious.
“Mikey- Mikey-,” Marilyn chocked out and by this point her eyeliner was pretty messed up and her pale skin glistened with the tears. “Yeah? C’mon, you can tell me.” I cooed, rubbing her back as I tried to get her to calm down.
“Gerard- Gerard-,” She stuttered once more and then she trembled violently. The next thing I knew, she had slipped off her abstinence ring and handed it to me. She began to cry harder while my eyes were opened up wide. That meant that she had.. well, y’know, done it. I bit my lip, “With who!?” I asked her as I began to rub her back.
“Gerard.” Marilyn’s voice became quiet once more as she whimpered. My eyes continued to be wide as I was even more shocked.

Present Time

As I looked into Gerard’s eyes I knew he was just as shocked as I was.
“T-This is Marilyn’s ring.” He stated, stuttering and beginning to shake. I nodded slowly, “Yeah.” I repeated softly as I shoved my hands in my pockets. “You… raped her.” I simply told him, biting my lip afterwards.
Gerard’s hands turned into fists and then he dashed for the restroom, slamming it. Following that were the sounds of vomit hitting the toilet seat.
I winced and sat back down.
Well, that went well.
♠ ♠ ♠
O:
So this is ultimate proof that Mikey is not a ring stealer! xD