Speed Dialing

Extra Effort

Marilyn

“Gerard, for the thousandth time, I forgive you.” I stated as I was starting to become really drained and exasperated at his constant apologies. I know this was a huge issue and I should be grateful that he’s still talking to me, but was all of this really necessary?
Gerard shook his head, “No, you don’t understand! I feel like utter shit because I hurt you so fucking much! I shouldn’t have even taken a swig of that beer! None of this would have happened if I hadn’t taken a drink!” He argued, obviously getting aggravated now. His left hand gripped at the arm of the sofa until he took a deep breath. When he did so, he released his hand and looked right at me which gave me shivers up and down my spine. When I looked at his face, pain was played in his emotions. His hands grabbed my shoulders and I instinctively pulled away. My eyes were wide and my voice became soft when I spoke, “A-Are you okay?”
“Yeah.. Sorry.” Gerard turned away, as if he was embarrassed. “I’m sorry, Gerard,” I apologized, “you did that when you.. uhm..” I found it hard to speak the fact the he did rape me, at least in front of him anyway. Gerard turned back at me with flushed cheeks and shaking hands. Slowly he placed his hands right back on my shoulders and pulled me to him in a hug. His arms snaked around my waist as he hugged me. He buried his face in my hair and I noticed he was crying.
Gerard Way was crying.
I trembled in his grasp and tried not to cry myself. I didn’t know this meant so much to him. “I’m sorry.” He repeated over and over, not being able to help himself.
“I forgive you, Gerard, every time.” I told him softly, my chin resting at his shoulder. Gerard slowly loosened his arms and adjusted us so that we were now face to face with our lips almost brushing against each other. Gerard put in the extra effort and leaned in just an inch or two so now our lips were touching. We were actually kissing and get this; this wasn’t a dream and I actually wanted this.
I pressed my lips to his in the kiss and dropped a certain white stick that was in my right hand. Sadly Gerard pulled away from the kiss to see what had dropped.
First of all, I bought a pregnancy test because anything could happen. I was curious as well.
“Marilyn.. Are you pregnant?” Gerard asked cautiously.
“No! It’s too early anyway..” I murmured softly, knowing that the negative sign would appear.
“Marilyn.. there’s a pink plus.”
Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
DOUBLE UPDATE MUCH!?
Ohhh, fuck Marilyn. O: