Speed Dialing

Meet the Parents

Gerard
Two Weeks Later


This has got to be the most eventful month ever. Let’s re-calculate, shall we? In Mid-April, the party was hosted and that’s when I raped Marilyn. The next day I went to her house and we practically hooked up, which by the way, is the best event to happen so far. Marilyn hasn’t really shown any signs of pregnancy yet and yes, she’s worried about looking fat. It’s bound to happen though and to me, she’s beautiful either way.
Now I’ve really “manned-up” or so Marilyn says. I’ve stopped drinking and of course, there have been temptations here and there but I’ve only crossed the line once. Other than that, I haven’t had a drink in a while. I’ve been off my pills too. It’s kind of funny because Marilyn used to be just another fan and now she’s my girlfriend who has changed my life.
I know I’m going to be by Marilyn no matter what even if she’s going to have the bundle of symptoms that comes along with pregnancy. I have already accepted the fact that I am going to be a dad and yes, it scares the shit out of me. What if I’m the worst dad ever? That’d majorly suck.
The tour has been over since last week and now I’m vacationing here with Marilyn instead of my parents. Speaking of parents, I still have to meet Marilyn’s and she still has to meet mine. This time it’s crucially important because she’s pregnant. My parents were actually going to come to the house, along with Mikey who had made the trip over there to be with them.
Nobody knows about Marilyn’s pregnancy yet except Mikey, at least I think he does. I mean, he’s bound to expect it because he knew about what I did to Marilyn that night.
“Gerard, we need to talk.” Marilyn stated, walking inside the living room, seeing as that was where I was. “Hm, yes?” I looked up at her and kissed her forehead as she sat down. “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing!” Marilyn replied, smiling widely. I chuckled, “Then what’s up?” I asked her again, reaching out to take her hand in mine.
“Well, my parents are coming over.” Marilyn stated, smiling weakly after she stated that. “Really? I thought today my parents were going to come.” I replied, raising a brow and wondering how this was going to work out. I guess they’d be coming on the same day.

It was hours later when Marilyn’s parents came and mine came shortly after.
Let the party begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, TEN STARS.
Thank you SO much you guys! (: This means so much to me!
Oh, by the way, for those people that think Mikey steals rings:
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/tilias/?action=view&current=abstinenceringstealer.jpg

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!