Speed Dialing

Gerard Way is in my house.

Marilyn

“So, what you’re telling me is that you’re Gerard Way, the same Gerard Way that is in the band My Chemical Romance.” I calmly stated. There was a part of me that honestly didn’t believe that the man I was talking to was indeed Gerard Way.
I heard him sigh on the other end before singing, “It’s just a vacant three by four, and they might fill your place; a temporary stand-in for your face.” I nearly melted. Gerard had just serenaded me over the phone! Okay, so it might have been to prove he was who he was, but still.
I couldn’t help but giggle afterwards. “Wow, I guess that proves it! You are who you say you are.” I stated bluntly. “Now, the topic comes to the point where I ask for my phone back.” I added, grinning.
“Well, then, this topic comes to the point where I ask where you live.” Gerard asked, chuckling softly afterwards.
He wanted to come here. The Gerard Way was going to come over to my house. Sure, it would be just to give me my phone, but still! I would be in his presence!
“O-Oh, I live on 1313 M-Musser Street.” I swear to God, I must have been stuttering! Now that was dorky, really dorky.
“Well, okay, Marilyn.” He knew my name? “I’ve seen your text messages.” He added.
“You little sneak!” I squealed. He actually looked through my phone!
“See you, bye.” Just like that, Gerard hung up.

______________________________________________________________________

Gerard

As soon as I hung up I shoved the phone inside my right pocket. I was beginning to head out the house but before I closed the door on my way out, I shouted a goodbye to my brother. I didn’t hear another reply back so I just closed the door and made my way to my car.
It wasn’t long before I was on the road towards 1313 Musser Street; Marilyn’s house. I was wondering why I was a little apprehensive. Maybe it was because I’ve never really met this girl in person. Nah, actually, I was nervous because what if I made a bad impression?
I made a turn and sighed, thinking more about this. I then caught a glimpse of a street sign reading, “Musser” with the beginning street number under it. This must be the area. I drove forward until I saw a nice light up house that had a “1313” sign beside the door. I parked into the space next to her car [or that’s what I guessed] and stepped out.
Soon enough, I was at the door, ringing the door bell. A few seconds later she opened the door. I noticed that her hair was a bit wet, like as if she had just taken a shower. Her eyes were wide open and she seemed wide awake. She grinned and greeted me, stepping aside to let me in. “Come in!” She giggled afterwards. “Uhm, sorry, this is new, I don’t always have.. famous people inside my house.”
“Nah, it’s not a problem.” I spoke to her, “Nice place.” I added, smiling. “Oh! Here’s your phone.” I handed her phone to her, which she gladly took. “Thanks.” She told me.
Then she asked me a question I thought she’d never ask.
“Want some coffee?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this chapter. :/