Speed Dialing

November the First

Marilyn

I ran out of the house like there was no tomorrow, pushing through the small crowd of people that gathered around Gerard, the blonde, and me. I already felt tears pouring down my face as I knew Gerard had finally sunk that low. It was my entire fault. I thought of some reason as to why he did it. For one, he was drunk. Another reason I thought of was that I probably wasn’t attractive to him anymore. Who wants a pregnant twenty-four-year-old anyway?
Luckily, I had the keys so I was free to come and go as I pleased. I heard Gerard’s voice, but only slightly. Right now, I could care less about the jerk anyway. He would only cause the pain to hurt even more. I gritted my teeth and tried to stomp as fast as I could, but being pregnant slowed me down. I was already down the corner of the block and ready to cross, but that’s when I heard Frank’s voice.
I turned around in a swift motion but before I could open my mouth, I felt a swift motion hit me and knock me to the floor. I tried to keep my eyes open but the pain was unbearable. I felt everything darken as my body went numb.

Frank

Today is November the first and we’re all currently at the hospital. As you may know, last night was my birthday and Halloween. I guess I must be pretty lucky, hm? Well, this year’s birthday sucked. Sure, the presents were amazing. Hell, I even got a new guitar. Might as well explain what made it suck.

I had just finished talking to Marilyn when she excused herself to go look for Gerard. I nodded and then after thinking decided to follow her, calling her name but alas, she did not turn. I shrugged and continued to follow her. When I finally caught up to her, I saw her in front of the couch that held Gerard and some wasted blonde girl. My hands were clenched in fists as I saw the entire scene and as Marilyn began to cry, I felt my face pale.
“Save it.” Marilyn hissed at the drunken Gerard and stomped off.
“Way to go dude.” I mumbled towards Gerard, shaking my head and waving him off. I always thought he had finally tossed the drug and drinking addiction away, but it looks like I was wrong. Gerard drank so much now and sometimes he would even forget who Marilyn was while he was drunk and during a hangover. It was just sickening.
I pulled the wasted blonde off Gerard and let go of her, making a face as my lip stuck out. I glared at Gerard and couldn’t help but scream at him.
Are you fucking stupid!?” I yelled, “You just fucking ruined everything you had! Fucking dick!” I was so angry at him because he really screwed up this time. “Shit, what the hell is wrong with you!?” After a long silence, I tossed my drink to the floor and it splashed over Gerard’s shoes and a bit of his pants.
Gerard just had this dazed look on his face through it all and that made me even more pissed. I gave up and ran around the rented house, looking for Marilyn. It was then I saw her stomp outside the house. I tried to catch up but I ended up bumping into someone, which stalled me.
As I finally caught up to her, she was already crossing the street, but she never made it towards the other side. A car, coming at a speeding rate, collided with her fragile, pregnant body, knocking her off to the side. It was so disgusting and I thought I was going to throw up.
Somebody call 9-1-1!” I screamed towards the inside of the house. People were already picking up phones and the like. I hurried towards Marilyn, who was knocked out by this point. She was bleeding from her head profusely and her body was dirtied. I looked back towards the house and saw Gerard, staring at Marilyn’s body with the same glazed look in his eyes.
Only this time he was crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this kind of sucked.
Comments and subscriptions make Gerard masturbate AND suck your blood.
:D
Oh, and to add..
WHAT THE FUCK, YOU GUYS.
FUCKING SUBSCRIBERS; IF YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING SUBSCRIBE, DON'T UNFUCKINGSUBSCRIBE.
Seriously, it makes me feel REALLY bad about myself.
So, I'm actually pissed.