Speed Dialing

Apologetic

Mikey

Being at the hospital was most definitely not fun. You can tell that everyone was either staring at Gerard for pity or with a wave of anger that they barely contained. I’ll say my own share though. I’m just disappointed in Gerard. I look up to him, y’know? Then he does this shit and cheats on his girlfriend.. I don’t know what to think of him now. I honestly have never felt this disappointed in Gerard ever. I hate the feeling but, hey, he did some fucked up things that caused this horrible accident.
“Hey.” I shyly murmured as I took my seat next to Gerard, who recently no one chose to do. Gerard looked up at me and you could tell he was still a bit on the drunk side. It was almost like he was caught between two different realities. No one had talked to him since Frank yelled at him before we went inside here.
“Where’s Marilyn?” He asked, slightly swaying. “Gerard, she’s in there.” I told him, directing to the room we were sitting outside of. He sounded so helpless, you couldn’t help but cringe.
“Is s-she giving b-birth!?” Gerard yelled out, quickly standing. I grabbed his arm and firmly grasped it. I had to be serious, for both of us. “Gerard, for all we know, the baby could be dead! It’d be your entire fault!” I shouted, earning some looks from everyone around us. I guess no one expected me to lash out at Gerard. Once I started, I couldn’t stop!
“Marilyn could be dead! The family you were excited to start might be dead! Why!? You fucking drank even when you said you wouldn’t!” I hissed and watched as his eyes grew from almost closed to wide open. “See what drinking and drugs fucking does?!”
Gerard stayed quiet for a long moment and he wouldn’t even speak for another hour or so. It was barely the first day here at the hospital and most likely, there was many more to come.

Gerard

Everything was fuzzy from last night. What I recall is just going to Frank’s party. Although from all the lashings and glares I've been getting, something else must have happened. Before Frank told me, I was a wreck just trying to figure out what. It was then when Frank yelled at me that I found out what had happened.
When the rant took place, we were at the parking lot at the hospital and I was wondering why on Earth we were there.

Frank gripped at the wheel with both hands until his knuckles were more pale than usual. “Gerard, you know how best friends tell each other their mistakes?” I nodded, not really grasping at the concept. He went on anyway. “So I’m only doing this to make you a better person,” My mind wandered off as he talked. Damn, Frank sounds like mygrandpa GREAT grandpa.
Next thing I knew, Frank was yelling like no tomorrow! “How the hell could you fucking let this happen?! We all trusted you that you weren’t going to drink, but noooo! You had to fucking get a drink and smooch off with the most wasted girl you could find! Fuck! You hurt Marilyn, no scratch that, you hurt your ENTIRE relationship with her! You even lost half of my trust! What’s even worse is that,” At this point, Frank gripped at the steering wheel even tighter, which I hadn’t thought that was possible, “Marilyn is in that fucking hospital right now, not knowing if she’ll live or die.”
My jaw dropped. Marilyn and death did NOT work well in my book. If Marilyn died, I don’t know what I’d do. I’ve known her for almost a year and have dated her for more than seven months. She couldn’t leave me now! Hell, I’d quit drinking and drugs to get her back! Not just her, but our beloved baby as well. Our little girl could be gone. My family could be gone.
I began to feel so sick. I had this hollow feeling in my body and I fucking hated it. I needed to get rid of it. I stuck my head out the window as the urge to throw up came, yet nothing came out. I was so angry at myself and the only thing keeping me alive was the fact that Marilyn and our baby still had a chance to live. Until then, I know that I would feel this empty feeling for the rest of my life. All these emotions clouded my thoughts as I felt my heart breaking along with a guilty conscience.


When I snapped back into reality I saw the tall, pale doctor stare at me with apologetic eyes.
No.
No.
No.
No.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger!
As said, Gerard masturbates every time you subscribe and comment.
He needs new bed sheets, by the way.
ALL WHO WANT A NEW SEX SCENE, SAY I.
I'm serious too!
:D