Speed Dialing

Recovery

Gerard

So Marilyn was getting surgery at the moment, so they can remove.. the baby.
Damn, even now, it’s still hard to speak about it. I had lost the baby and almost lost Marilyn all in the same day and it felt like my whole world had fallen apart. I had no intentions of leaving the hospital until Marilyn was one hundred percent okay. Due to that decision, the band had to come with me so we could discuss touring and the like.
“Gerard, I think.. we need to go full blast in tour mode and go to Japan.” Ray suggested. We had really laid off a lot of concerts since Marilyn was pregnant. Now that she.. wasn’t, we had to move on and go tour in Japan to end the Three Cheers fiasco.
“I agree.” Frank stated, “I mean, the fans over there are CRAZY.” Frank chuckled, “So I think it’d be a huge jump for us, but it’d be worth it.”
“Get this, we’d finally be going on a plane!” Mikey stated, obviously excited by this. Frank nodded, “No more shitty bus! Finally, a fucking plane.” He exasperated, grinning widely once more.
“Mmhm.” Matt nodded, “So,” He paused, “are you cool with it?”
I nodded slowly, “I’m fine with that.” I rubbed the back of my neck and was thinking about this all. It was nearly around three in the morning and yet, they were still doing surgery.
Today was November the Second, and most likely by next week, November the Ninth, Marilyn would be ready enough to come back.
“On one condition,” I began, “I’ll only agree with the tour if Marilyn can come along.”
Frank sighed, “Are you sure she’d want to?”
“What are you talking about?” I was a bit curious as to why Frank seemed so against the idea.
“Gerard, she may need some time to heal.” Ray remarked, “Besides, do you even know if she fully trusts you?” “I know that she trusts me!” I argued, “I love her! Of course she’d trust me!”
“Well,” Matt began, “After last night, I don’t think she does.”
I felt my heart fall as I realized what they were talking about. I knew I would be hurt if I saw Marilyn mess with some guy as well, drunk or not.
“Oh.” I simply stated, slumping in my chair and picking at the lint in my pockets.
“Gerard, I don’t know. We’re just speaking opinions.” Ray admitted. “If you want to bring her along, bring her along.”
“Yeah, we don’t mind the fact of her coming, it’s just that.. What if she says no?” Mikey added.
This was so confusing! First they seemed against the idea, and then they say Marilyn might not trust me, and now they say they don’t mind it?
Mikey shrugged, “I don’t know, ask her after surgery.”
That’s what I most certainly planned to do.

A Week After

Gerard

I kept pacing back and forth in the waiting room as I anxiously waited for Marilyn to come out. Throughout the whole week, I had only seen her once or twice and she had been asleep most of the time. Not talking to her for almost a week was so weird and awkward for me because I was used to being by her side, hugging her, holding hands with her, kissing her, and just doing what I loved to do with her. It was so weird.
“Dude, chill.” Frank commented, laughing at how paranoid I was.
“Fuck you.” I mumbled, looking around the very plain room. There were plastic violet steel handled chairs lined up against the walls. A flat screen TV was held securely at the north wall, but I didn’t bother to watch it. There was a small rack for magazines but that had no entertainment for me.
To mention, throughout this whole week I had only left the hospital only once every day and it was basically just to shower and eat. Hospital food sucks, just thought I’d like to add. The band and I had meetings mostly every night and we soon agreed that if Marilyn came up, I’d share my bunk with her. Hopefully, she’ll handle everything the tour will throw at her, and that includes angry fangirls. During the time Marilyn had been in the hospital room, recovering from surgery, I had written a whole song I’m definitely going to include in the third album. Why? I wrote it for Marilyn.
There was a long silence and as soon as I turned around, I figured out why.
There was my gorgeous girlfriend standing in front of the door and staring right at me.
Shit, I could just faint.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll stop writing terrible long chapters.
Comments and subscriptions make Gerard masturbate to the point where he needs Marilyn to help him out.
;D