Speed Dialing

Happy Birthday

Marilyn

“Thank you!” That was probably the statement I had been repeatedly saying throughout the whole night. I honestly had not expected this at all! Shit, I didn’t even think he’d throw a party. I had thought that it would just be us, which I was fine with, but this was- this was AMAZING!
“You’re welcome.” Gerard replied, kissing the top of my head with his arm around my shoulder.
“Hey, Marilyn, you’re how old?” Frank teased, a cup filled with diet coke in his right hand. “Ha-ha, very funny.” I remarked sarcastically, “Very funny.” I leaned against Gerard, smiling widely as I did so. “I was just asking, geez!” Frank chuckled and waved it off with his left hand. “Well, anyways, can we have the cake now!?”
“Okay, fine Frank,” Gerard groaned, obviously mocking him, “Go get the cake.” “There’s cake too!?” I gushed, my eyes wide with excitement. “Well, uh, it is your birthday, in case you’ve forgotten.” Gerard remarked, smiling. “Hey! I forgot.” I told him, sticking my tongue out. I expected Gerard to just stick his tongue out but instead, he dove down and cupped my face as he lightly kissed the tip of my tongue. I blinked and looked at Gerard, knowing that my cheeks were probably a pink color by this point. Gerard just chuckled and then dropped his hands before holding mine.
“Okay, cake time!” Frank declared as he and Mikey brought the white box to the table. One by one, everyone surrounded the table with me in front of the cake with Gerard by my side. As expected, a chorus of the Happy Birthday song was instructed, Gerard’s voice being the only one I was focusing on. My heart fluttered as his voice carried out each note gracefully.
“Happy birthday dear Marilyn,” They sang, “Happy birthday to you!” I was facing the whole time but Gerard only made his move after the song stopped. “Happy birthday baby.” Gerard whispered against my ear as his hands rose to cup my face once more. He leaned in and taking my lips in his. My hands arose as well and took strands of his hair in my fingers as my hands were running through his hair. I smiled into the kiss as I heard Frank screamed something, sounding like, “Woo!” or something. I pulled away and giggled softly, causing Gerard to chuckle as well.
“Okay, can we have cake now?” Mikey asked, grinning widely as he had already begun to cut the cake. “Yes, yes, cake!” I cheered and Mikey, being so kind, served Gerard and me some cake.
“Oh shit, this is fucking good.” I murmured to myself after swallowing a piece. “It was baked by yours truly!” Gerard remarked proudly after swallowing his own piece. I smiled and kissed his lips, which still had some cake crumbs and pulled away. “Mm, I’m not surprised.” I told him.

Hours

Frank, bless his soul, was helping us clean up. Damn, these people could make a mess! Oh well, I didn’t really mind. We were almost done anyway.
“That’ll be fifty dollars, thank you.” Frank grinned widely, holding out his hand. I rolled my eyes and slapped my hand against his. “There.” I teased. “No, seriously, thanks Frank!” I told him. We shared a friendly hug and then he pulled away. He made his way towards the door and waved goodbye, “Hey, see you guys next time at the air port! Have an awesome birthday, Marilyn.” Frank stated before leaving the house, gently closing the door on the way out.
“Hey, thanks!” I responded just before he closed the door. I smiled as my gaze was still at the door, until I felt Gerard’s arms snake around me with both of his hands at my stomach. Gerard’s chin rested at my shoulder as the space between our bodies had been eliminated. Gerard left a soft kiss to the tender skin at my neck, soon capturing the skin. He repeatedly kissed that one spot, the kisses ranging from being soft to just plain hard. I trembled and knew he could make me feel this way just by looking into his eyes.
“Remember earlier..” Gerard whispered against my ear, nibbling at my ear lobe before moving on, “When I said there were two parts to your present..” Gerard kissed my ear lobe this time, “This is it.” My breath caught and my words couldn’t come from my throat until I cleared it. “T-That would b-be?” I softly stated.
Gerard’s lips trailed a kiss down to my neck once more and returned to kissing that certain spot. His tongue darted out for just a second and then he just stopped.
“I’m going to make love to you.” Gerard murmured against my skin, causing me to shake.
♠ ♠ ♠
I honestly suck at romance shit.
Harharhar.
Three more subscribers and then BOOM!, one hundred subscribers!