Speed Dialing

You Have a Moan All Of Your Own

Gerard

As I lied down next to Marilyn, her hands trembled as she soothingly ran her hands up and down my chest. “There’s nothing to be nervous about, baby.” I murmured after leaning in to kiss her. Marilyn nodded slowly and I hugged her close with my hands rubbing her back. Marilyn leaned forward and placed several light kisses across my chest. My breath quickened and I closed my eyes as I relaxed into Marilyn’s touch and sweet kisses. I managed to find the clasp to the soft pink bra and soon, it was off. Marilyn blushed darkly.
This was technically our first time really making love, because the last time.. Let’s not go into detail.
Marilyn still flushed and I crashed my lips against hers, which she gladly returned the kiss. My hand found her left breast and I slowly began to massage it, with my thumb rubbing the tender skin gently. A moan came from Marilyn’s throat, but never made it out as we continued to kiss, with our tongues fighting for dominance once more. I reluctantly pulled away and slid down. My hand let go of her breast but instead, my lips soon made their way to her nipple while my free hand massaged her right breast. Marilyn let out a moan and in the corner of my eye, I saw her grip the sheets. She bucked her hips up as she moaned one more time. My teeth gently bit down on the moist nipple and that made Marilyn squeak in response. I smirked and then gently kissed her collarbone as I moved up. Then I repeated the same motion with her other breast as my other hand was working with my own jeans. I couldn’t get the button undone and Marilyn noticed this as she sat up, forcing me to break what I was doing to her breast off. Marilyn unbuttoned the stubborn button and zipped down the zipper. I smiled as I too had wiggled my way out of my jeans, which Marilyn had giggled at.
I smiled at this and laid another quick kiss to her lips, feeling a sensation run up and down my spine. I then looked at Marilyn’s panties and chuckled. She wore the most adorable shit, it was so weird, yet.. adorable. Her panties were a soft pink color, matching the bra, with a black bow in the upper middle. There were frilly edges at the bottom of the small panties that were the same color as the bow.
“Shit, how can you be so fucking adorable?!” I mumbled as I began to tug her panties down, hearing a giggle emerge from her lips. I pulled them off and shoved them away eagerly. I once more gazed at Marilyn, admiring her body, but knowing that she was much more beautiful on the inside.
I let my chin rest on her stomach but then I began to move downward, soon arriving to her hips, where I laid kisses on each side.
“Gerard, you don’t have to be gentle.” Marilyn breathed out and I was a bit surprised. “Are you sure?” I asked her, with a worried expression on my face. “Positive.”
With that, I nodded and looked at her as I then gently pushed one finger inside her vagina. Marilyn’s breath was caught and then her breathing became heavy, as I inserted another finger. I slowly began to move my fingers back and forth, going at a slow motion, but then moving to a much swift pace. A high pitched moan came from Marilyn’s lips as she bucked her hips. I then began to gently rub her clitoris, which caused her moan loudly. The sound was almost like music to my ears. This moan was of ecstasy and that made a fire blow up in my stomach. As my fingers began to pump even faster, I added a third finger. Marilyn bucked her hips once more and panted heavily. I laid swift kisses as her stomach just when I began to feel the clear liquid flow from her vagina.
“Uhn!” Marilyn moaned much more and I guessed she was coming to her climax. As I guessed, she had released all the clear liquid onto my fingers. Marilyn panted heavily once more and looked down at me and gripped at the sheets as I stuck one of the coated fingers into my mouth, licking it clean as she watched.
“Gerardddd.” Marilyn whined, bucking her hips some more to show the need she had.
I smiled gingerly and repeated the same routine with my other fingers until they were all clean. I licked my lips and then leaned in to capture her lips in a kiss. Marilyn gladly returned it, but then she soon pulled away. “Stop torturing me.” She whimpered, gripping at the sheets once more.
I smiled and kissed her again, pulling away shortly afterwards. I then went back to her vagina, where instead of using my fingers, I used my tongue. My thumb went back to rubbing her clitoris, which she moaned at the touch. My tongue began to work as even the tiniest drops of the clear liquid dripped downward. My thumb made the pace even faster as I continued to massage her clitoris.
“Uhn!” Marilyn moaned once more and her hands ran through my hair as I continued to lash my tongue out here and there. I soon pulled away and nuzzled her cheek happily. “You mean so much to me. You’re the first one I’m ever going to make love with.” I told her.
Marilyn’s smile was so huge that it even made me smile. ”Make love...” She repeated softly and closed her eyes peacefully.
“Whoa, don’t fall asleep on me, baby. The best part is coming.” I murmured against her lips and when she opened her eyes a minute later, my boxers were already off and on the carpet floor. Marilyn sat up and I was a bit confused at first as she pulled me up as well. I was on my knees and she was too in front of me. Then, Marilyn crawled over me, but hovered over.
I nodded and kept my hands at her hips as I helped her position herself. As she slid down, her eyes closed in pure pleasure. I thought it would hurt, as my member was hard by this time, but she showed no sign. She scrunched her nose up at least once, but I found it a bit adorable.
As she slid herself up and down, with the help of me, moans emerged from both of us. Our pace had quickened to the point where we were being hasty. Marilyn stopped moving for a while and she breathed heavily with her hands at my shoulder. Her toes were curled, as were mine, which was something that had NEVER happened to me.
“I love you, Gerard Way.” Marilyn mumbled into my ear and I nodded, “And I love you, Marilyn Highmore.”
Marilyn looked a bit worried and she glanced at the night stand, where a condom was at. “Oh.” I nodded and she crawled off me and reached for the condom handing it to me. I tore it open and quickly placed it over my member and soon, Marilyn returned to our position.
As I began to pump into her, starting off fast, her moans became more loudly and high pitched as she was clearly enjoying herself. Her fingers gripped at my shoulders and I moaned as I felt her touch. I felt her walls tighten and I knew she was to cum pretty soon. I breathed heavily and moaned as I had just released myself, along with Marilyn.

Thirty Minutes Later

There we lay on the bed, with our hands clasped together and with our fingers intertwined. Marilyn’s head lay at my chest and I softly kissed her head.
I loved this girl more than anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
Had to edit it.
Messed up.