Speed Dialing

Tragic Travel?

Marilyn

It’s four-fucking-AM. Who the hell wakes up this early nowadays!?
“Marilyn, come on, get up! We need to get to the airport by five.” Gerard cooed, his hand gently pressed at my side. He began to make movements so he was slightly shaking me.
“Go away, you’re not Tim Burton.” I grumbled, turning away and pulling the silky covers over my head, trying to go back to sleep.
I heard Gerard laugh, which I’ll admit made me smile. That smile was wiped off my face when I felt some movements that I guess were from Gerard. Then, a minute or so later, the sheets were pried off my body and I was being lifted.
“Hey! This is too early for this!” I squealed, closing my eyes tight, not knowing what was going on exactly. I felt one of Gerard’s hands near my upper back with the other one at the back of my legs. “No, it’s not! Take a shower!” Gerard told me, laughing as he gently plopped me on our carpet floor. “I already put our stuff in the car, all we need is your dirty ass to get cleaned.”
I pouted just after fluttering my eyelashes to get accustomed to the new light. I yawned one last time and stretched my arms as I stood up. “Fine, fine.” I grumbled, “But I’m going to bug you like HELL on the bus.” I stood up and wiggled a bit and Gerard laughed, hugging me from behind and quickly kissing my cheek before pulling away. I pouted and then grumbled some more. I was NOT a morning person. I took the ironed clothes –which I’m guessing Gerard ironed himself- and walked to the restroom to get "my dirty ass" cleaned.

Fifteen Minutes Later

Thank God that my hair is naturally straight. It’d take a long time if it wasn’t. Moving on, my hair was dry and I was ready to go with my dinosaur decorated tank-top, pink skinny jeans, and black converse. Simple outfit, no?
“Marilyn!” Gerard called out from the living room, “Are you ready now?!” “Mmhm!” I called back, grabbing my bag and running to the living room. “Reporting for duty!” I teased, sticking my tongue out after wards. “I’m not that bossy.” Gerard remarked, leaning in to tenderly kiss my forehead. I smiled widely and reached out for his hand as we made our way outside the house, making sure that everything was locked first.
“Off to Japan!” I declared, excited that I was going to be on the tour bus. Oh yes, I was prepared for the many obstacles. Most of which would be smell. How dreadful. Ick.
Gerard chuckled and opened the door for me, which I said thank you for before getting inside. Soon, Gerard was in the car, gripping at the steering wheel as he began to drive. I smiled and looked at Gerard, “Will it be fun?” I asked him.
“Mmhm, it will.” Gerard answered, stopping as the red light appeared on the traffic signal. He turned to me and leaned in to softly kiss my lips. Before I had a chance to respond, he pulled away, which I’ll admit made me disappointed.
“Yeah, we’ll definitely have fun.” Gerard chuckled and I was a bit confused. His tone was seductive, and I’ll admit I felt a shiver crawl up my spine.
How could someone be so perfect? That question always floated my mind and I just couldn’t help but think it constantly! I leaned in to kiss his cheek with a smile on my lips.
Gerard began to drive once more and then another thought came to my mind.
I felt like something tragic was going to happen. I hated this feeling.
I hate it so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
YES, GERARD HAS BRIGHT RED HAIR.
Search in google, "Gerard Way pink hair" and you'll find it.
He still looks delicious, don't worry.
Oh, and this story ends soon.
PREPARE FOR SURPRISE!
SUSPENSE!
MAYBE SEX!
DEFINITELY SEX!
... not really.