Speed Dialing

Mosh Pit + Marilyn

Marilyn

Believe it or not, this is the first day here at the actual concert. Only this time, I wouldn’t be out in the mosh pit. Instead, I’m backstage. How cool is that!? I swear, adrenaline must have been flowing through my veins! Before the show began I was spazzing out like crazy and I’m pretty sure I annoyed Gerard once or twice.
Just seeing Gerard on stage, doing his thing, made my own heart flutter. I couldn’t help it! I really loved this man and here he was, performing.
“All the things we could be, if you took the time to notice me. But you can’t now and I don’t blame you. And it’s not your fault that no one ever does,” Gerard sang as he held the microphone in his sweat hand. He hunched forward to the crowd, tossed a grin, and continued on singing. He was moving so fast, I almost lost him! I can tell the fans were picking up the first album really well, as they had done with the second album.
“A temporary stand-in for your face,” Gerard continued to sing and he spun once and then walked over to his younger brother, who looked so concentrated on his bass.
I couldn’t help but giggle as I then walked away, finding a way outside the backstage area and onto the mosh pit.
The mosh pit was so much more fun than standing around backstage. So I was earning badges, or should I say bruises, in the mosh, but it was much more exciting!
That’s what basically happened throughout the whole concert. The band played a few songs from the first, and then played the whole second album. Gerard would waltz from place to place, while Ray and Frank played intently on their guitars. Not only did Ray played, but he sang as well, which was pretty amazing in my opinion. Matt and Mikey did their own thing, behind the drums and bass.
As I fumbled through the crowd to go back [seeing as Gerard didn’t want me in the mosh] I noticed a fight breaking out. I sighed heavily and tried to find a way out, but I couldn’t. Shit.

Gerard

“Thank you, Tampa!” I screamed out to the fans, who in return screamed their lungs out. One of these days, my ears are going to burst with blood with all the screaming. Not that I would mind it. I swore I could have seen Marilyn out there! That’s impossible though, she was backstage, right? I grabbed my bottle of water from the monitor nearby and took a long swig of the beverage. After I was done, I earned a look or two from Frank and Ray. “Hey, you try singing for more than an hour straight! I’d like to see you try..” I mumbled as I twisted the cap back on the bottled water. As I followed the guys out to the backstage area, I expected Marilyn to jump me at this point.
Nope. No jump. No pounce. Nada.
What the hell? Hm, probably in the restroom.
“Where’s Marilyn?” I asked Ray, who merely shrugged before speaking, “Wasn’t she supposed to be here?” I then groaned as realization hit me. “Shit! She went into the mosh pit.” I mumbled. “So?” Frank asked,laughing giggling. “You’re way too strict, dude.” Frank told me, shaking his head as he continued tolaugh giggle.
I rolled my eyes, “She could get hur-“ “Guys!” Mikey ran towards us, heaving heavily after he did so. “What’s up, Mikey?” Matt asked, just as he joined our group.
“O-Okay.. There’s this fight that broke out in the mosh pit!” Mikey was still breathing heavily as he took a while to replenish his lungs once more.
My eyes widened, “U-Uh, who was in the fight?” I questioned, my hands shaking already. Fuck! “I don’t know, but a lot of the fans have already been hurt.” Mikey replied, already in ultimate panic. Figures he’d spazz out. Not that I wasn’t. My girlfriend could be in that fight! Shit, what was I going to do!? Hell, I needed to get to the bottom of this.. I may have looked okay on the outside, but on the inside..
I was on the brink of insanity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully, I'll get a lot more comments this time.
Guys, please comment. I was disappointed seeing as I only got two comments on my last chapter.
Subscribers, comment! New readers, subscribe!
Do both.
It makes Gerard VERY happy in the pants.
Oh! In the sequel, I want a new character. Want your character in the story? Send me your character then.
(: