Speed Dialing

Short Memories

Mikey

The same old vibe returned as soon as we started performing on stage. The aura of the music practically flowed like as if we’d been doing this all our lives.
Alas, the concert had to end and the fans were sent home. Technically, though, they weren’t. They just waited by the gates, sealing as loud as they could as they waited for us to come out. Some of the fans were actually still in the mosh pit. I was just leaving the backstage area when I said two girls begin a fight.
I had seen some of these in school, except those fights included Gerard and he mostly lost. Memories flushed through my head as I saw the two girls pull and scratch at each other. I winced and was frozen in place. My eyes focused on the two girls fighting and my hearing focused on the girl screaming and chanting. I then began to run back to the guys. I had been terrified of school ever since.. damn, since forever.
Spazzing out like this was just my way of showing how I felt. Damn, how it sucks to be bi-polar. I soon found the guys and they were grinning and laughing by the time I came to them.
I basically wiped their smiles off as soon as I told them the news. Gerard’s eyes widened and I wondered what was going through his mind.
I got a pretty clear image of what it was when he mentioned Marilyn.
I raced along Gerard towards the two girls fighting, which was still being taken care of by the time we got there.
“Shit.” Gerard stated plainly as he tried to shove through the crowd of fans that had circled around the two girls. I hesitated in following, but I ended up doing so anyway.
“Where the fuck is Marilyn?” I heard Gerard say, although I wasn’t so sure. I looked around for the blonde female yet I found no luck. Gerard continued to push through until we finally saw the two girls, who were being held by security at this point.
As they were being scolded I watched as Gerard frantically looked around. Some innocent fans did get hurt, but only by cuts and bruises. Still, Gerard had been so paranoid about this tour and this surely set him sky rocketing through the roof.
After a few more minutes of searching, Gerard finally found Marilyn.
He held her in his arms, holding her as tight as could be. I couldn’t help but smile and shake my head. I was so relieved that all this was over.
This was just day one of our tour. Now we have a lot more to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. This is serious time. Wow, never thought I'd say that. Moving on.
I'm losing subscribers. I'm losing comments. Hell, at this rate, I'm not even going to make a sequel. Maybe I'll just make somebody die. That'll be nice.
I'm not going to beg for comments or subscribers anymore, because I know I won't get them.
So at this rate, no sequel. Not that anybody would want it anyway.
This story will end soon, so don't worry guys, you can stop reading it soon enough.