Speed Dialing

Just friends.

Marilyn

Last night was REALLY weird. Why on EARTH would I even dream about Gerard like that? It was kind of weird, but at the same time I kind of liked it. Ugh, talk about mixed emotions!
Oh yeah, moving on.
It feels like as if it was yesterday when Gerard came to my house to drop off my phone. In truth, that was actually three months ago. Now, you probably want the dirt about our friendship now.
Okay, after twenty questions, I gave him a tour of my shitty house and we kind of joked about it. The most embarrassing part was when we came to my room. I had posters of My Chemical Romance and the works. Geez, and if that wasn’t enough, Gerard had to point it out! Well, who wouldn’t?
Moving on, I gave him my number just in case he ever did get a phone. Guess what? Gerard bought himself a fancy phone, how special! He would tell me all the tales that would happen on the bus and what not. So far, I’ve learned that Frank is obsessed with listening to the conversations I have with Gerard. Mikey is very timid about talking to me, I don’t know why. Matt was cool for a bit, but then he just kept asking for my bra size. HUGE “WHAT THE FUCK” MOMENT, I’M TELLING YOU. Ray was pretty cool because he gave me some awesome video tips!
So I guess you can say me and Gerard Way are really good friends now. The bad thing is that I think I like him. It’s not the like that many of the fan girls feel. I mean, LIKE. He’s actually really funny and creative! On top of that, he’s also extremely good looking, although I don’t think that matters.. Okay, it does, but I think that personality is way better than looks.
Anyways, I’ll just stop talking about this and go on ahead to my conversation with Gerard.
“Okay, first of all bitch,” I teasingly told Gerard as I held the phone to my ear, “Batman could kick your ass anytime ANYWHERE.”
“Okay, that’s a major lie right there. I could just deafen AND blind him with my horrible singing and not so great looks.” Gerard corrected.
I gasped, “Are you serious!? Well, you could kick Batman’s ass, but not like that! Gerard, you’re the ultimate opposite of those adjectives.”
“Whatever you say.” It sounded like he didn’t even believe me!
“I’m serious!” I stated bluntly, a pout forming on my lips even though he couldn’t even see it.
“Okay, okay, I believe you!” Gerard replied, groaning, “Geez, you.. you..” He mumbled some other words, as if he was trying to think of anawesome comeback. “I got it!” He stated after a minute or so. “You’re a stubborn mule!”
“Oh, thanks, Gee! You make me feel so good inside.” I sarcastically stated and giggled after wards.
“I know I do. What’re you doing?” He asked me and I heard him shuffle around, almost as if he was getting something out of his pockets. I then heard the flickering of a lighter. He was probably going to smoke, geez.
“Uh, nothing.” I stared at my plain white ceiling and sighed, “Gee, what’re YOU doing?”
“Smoking and lying down on the bed.” By bed, I knew he meant the small compartment in which they sleep in that technically does NOT count as a bed.
“Oh.” I didn’t know what else to say. I sighed and then heard Gerard’s voice, “We’re going back to San Francisco pretty soon.”
I blinked, a bit surprised, “Why?” “Well, duh, we’re gonna perform, silly!” He answered as if I was a four-year-old. I pouted, “I know that!”
“Suree, you do. Anyways, are you going to go?” Gerard asked, curious hinting at the tone of his voice. I nodded, “Well, duh.”
“Good. I’m sending you tickets by the way.” Gerard remarked bluntly. “Oh, Mr. Way, what for?” I asked him with a Southern accent. I’m guessing the stupidity of that made him laugh because that’s definitely what he did.
“Because you’re my friend?” Gerard answered and chuckled, “So I can see you again anyway. That’s what friends do, remember?”
Yeah.
Just friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is dedicated to Dana. :> Moving on, MORE COMMENTS/SUBSCRIPTIONS = MORE UPDATES!