Speed Dialing

Seperated.

Gerard

I’ll admit that the party was a bit over the edge. There were drinks as far as the eye could see and that probably didn’t help with my addiction problem. I’m sure that problem is aware to every fan now and I didn’t know if Marilyn approved or not. Wait, did I just say that? Anyways, the party was held at Mikey’s friend’s house. I believe it was her birthday or something. There were buffet tables with drink coolers at every corner. There were people I hardly knew or didn’t know at all and I had lost Marilyn by this point. I knew Frank had already went somewhere with Jamia and that Ray was busy talking to some old high school friends. I knew Mikey and Matt were probably outside, bringing up small talk.
Marilyn? I have no idea where she was. I pushed through the crowd because I was desperate to talk to someone and there was no way in hell I would talk to some hooker. Sweat beads began to form against my forehead as I kept seeing people drinking wine, beer, and the works. I knew drinking was what I was trying to fight against, but damn.
Where the fuck was Marilyn when I needed her?

________________________________________________________________________

Marilyn

I had lost Gerard in the LARGE [and by large, I mean enough people to fill an seven elephants] groups of people. I couldn’t see him at all and I had nearly embarrassed myself by mistaking someone for him. It was useless and by this time I was starting to get a bit scared and.. embarrassed again.
I didn’t know anybody here at ALL. I had just come with Gerard and I at this time I wish I hadn’t. Wait, no, I take that back. It was hard to find my way past the people and I even had to push through some couples that were either making out or grinding against each other.
I couldn’t help but make a face and be a little on the jealous side at the same time.
I finally saw the stairs and brightened up. My face fell once more as I saw that there were more couples on there. I groaned and stomped my feet a little, causing to step on someone’s foot. I blushed darkly, “Sorry!” I apologized but that didn’t change their glare. With that, I rushed off to the staircase with “scared shitless” feeling going up and down my spine.
I shoved against the couples and screamed profanities to make them move such as, “I’M PREGNANT!” and my personal favorite, “COPS!”
I was about to make my way to the bathroom when I felt someone’s hand clasp over my mouth. The feeling wasn’t gentle either, it was obviously rough. I tried to scream but they were silenced by the barrier of the person’s hand.
I felt their body brush against mine, but it was more in a stumbling mode.
“I won’t hurt you, I promise.” The voice sounded a bit on the stuttering side and the words were highly slurred, so for a moment I had no idea what this person was saying.
Then it hit me.
Oh my God.
♠ ♠ ♠
O:
Edit: I accidentally put Bob instead of Matt, sorry!