The Red Eyes

Rena's Ocean

If you didn't already know, Rena is a half human half mermaid, whenever she went into the water she would turn into a mermaid with a bright blue tail. It was so cool sometimes I got jealous. She lived right on the beach so she could go swimming anytime she wanted.She even had her own dolphin! I came to her house after school because I didn't have work at the spell shop. As me and Rena went into the water she turned into a mermaid and we started to swim. We looked for crystal sea shells, which are only found in Sharice. That's when Rena asked "Did you see that girl after school again?" I repiled "No, but I will even if I'm scared." I really ment it when I said I was scared. I remember getting goosebumps just by looking at her. "Do you even know her name?" rena asked. Why did she have to ask so many questions??? "Well, no......." Rena inturupted. "How can you find her if you don't even know her name?" I didn't answer. " Well I guess it's okay, just don't ask me to help you find her." Rena said. "Don't worry I won't." I replied. That's when I realized that I had to go to the library to study for the spell quiz at school on Monday. "Oh, I got to go Rena, thanks for the crystal sea shells, I'll talk to you later!" Rena waved "Bye, see ya!"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my second chapter! Please comment!!!