The Red Eyes

The Imaginarium

Kristina, one of my BFFs, loves her job at the imaginarium. I can see why, it's amazing! At the Imaginarium you can take an picture of something, and make it come to life! Of course, you'll need someone to assist you, and it must be an employee. That's Kristina's job. The Imaginarium is HUGE. Kristina owns the Imaginarium, and alot of my other friends work there. I decided to stop by to see her. As I went inside, I saw her at her desk crying. "Alda! I'm so glad you're here!". I tried to comfort her. "What happened, are you alright?". "I'm fine. It's just that yesterday, I was reading my magazine, when I heard a faint scream, and people talking. I called out "Is anyone there?" and no one answered." Kristina's face was full of fear, and that's when I got scared too. Kristina continued "That's when I found this". She showed me a book called "Mysterious Blackburnt" opened up to a page on goth blackburnts. It was the same book I was looking for at the library. That's when I realized what was wrong. Someone had made a blackburnt come to life, and it was here in Crisnap.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter alot because it has a little more drama. When you're done read chapter 5! Please comment!