The Freedom of a Killer Is Gone

Chapter Twelve

Ebby stood outside the restaurant with Dick beside her. He had been thrilled to see her so soon. Though, throughout their dinner he could see something was occupying her mind. He didn't press what it was, he was just glad to be in her presence. It was still slightly unbelievable how beautiful she was in his eyes. Though, she was also beautiful in the Joker's eyes.

He waited impatiently as Dick finally walked away leaving her alone. Ebby immediately turned away and walked from under the restaurant's protective tent. The rain had been pouring for the last ten minutes and was not letting up. It drenched her clothes almost instantaneously. Her head was hanging down low, her eyes watching her feet. The Joker had gotten out of the van and followed her silently.

As rain pounded into him, the Joker's paint began to wash off leaving streaks of red, white, and black all over his face. He watched Ebby's every move, waiting for something. She stopped for a moment, running her hands over her face. Even through the rain, he could hear her make a sobbing noise. Now was his time to attack.

It was wonderful that Gotham had so many alleyways.

Suddenly, a force from behind pulled Ebby into one of the secluded alleyways of the city. Her head slammed against the brick wall of a building, her wet hair flopping against her face. The tops of the towering buildings sheltered Ebby from the rain as she looked up at the person who had thrown her into the alley.

The Joker towered above her, a knife glinting in his left hand. Rage was etched into his features and any normal person would have been scared out of their skin. Ebby stood up smoothly, the same rage and anger on her face. Her chest rose and fell quickly as she exhaled through her nose loudly. The Joker's lip rose into a snarl as he glared at her, his emotions clashing beneath his stained face.

For a moment, both of them just stared at each other with pure unforgiving hatred. Then, at the exact same moment, the two lunged for each other. Ebby pulled out her own knife and aimed it right for his heart. The Joker's arm whacked Ebby's away, sending her knife flying, his own knife diving for her shoulder only to be deflected. As Ebby held back his arms, the Joker kneed her in the stomach.

Ebby rolled onto the ground then scooted quickly away as the Joker advanced towards her. Fighting as fiercely as they were was very hard in a confined area like the alleyway but they both seemed to do fine. Jabbing his knife forwards, the Joker stabbed Ebby's side. Twisting her body easily, Ebby slid behind him and kicked him swiftly in the back. The Joker stumbled onto the ground, loosing his knife, and tried to lift himself up only to be slammed back down by Ebby. She flipped him over and raised her fist launching it at his cheek. It gave a pleasing smack only seeming to further Ebby's rage, not subside it. She held his arms down wish her legs. Her pale fists pounded into him, her chest heaving.

Flipping over, the Joker pinned Ebby beneath him. He glared down at her as she struggled relentlessly against him. After a minute, Ebby finally broke the silence.

"Let me go you filthy bastard! Go away! I hate you!" She screamed thrashing around.

Slowly, the Joker lowered his stone cold face to her's. She glared up at him, rage and anger never leaving her face. Without any notice, and catching Ebby much off guard, he pushed his lips onto her's. Ebby's eyes stayed wide and confused. The Joker stared back, smirking into the rough kiss at Ebby's ever-so innocent eyes. Almost regretfully, her eye seemed to flutter closed giving into him.

The Joker grinned further as he reached to the side, feeling for his knife. As his fingertips grasped the handle he lifted his upper body off Ebby and tugged her shirt over her head. His fingers traced over her torso, stopping over her heart. Lifting up his left hand, he placed the knife on the right side of her torso then began slicing her skin.

Ebby lolled her head back clenching her teeth and letting out a small groan of pain. Her back arched against the Joker's body as he continued to carve a message into her skin. A sadistic grin plastered it's self onto his face as he stared at his work. His finger's traced the cuts lovingly, Ebby's scarlet blood sticking to his fingers. Still laying beneath him Ebby sighed heavily reaching a hand up and gripping his shoulder. Sliding her arm around his neck, she lifted her upper body up. Lazily, her eyes traveled from his chest, then to her's making her eyes bulge.

The Joker's

Eyes wide, Ebby carefully touched the deep cuts, mesmerized by the blood leaking wounds. One of the Joker's bloody hands lifted Ebby's chin so their eyes were level.

"Do you know what this means?" He asked, his voice calm and smooth. "DO YOU!? It means your mine and mine alone! No man can ever touch you, except me. No man can ever kiss you, except me. And no man, can ever fuck you, except me." He growled. "Do you understand?"

Ebby nodded, unaware of all her surroundings, of ever living organism in the world, except the man in front of her. With that, the Joker slammed his lips onto her's.

Unlike in every romantic scene known to man, the rain did not clear and the sky did not lighten. And there sure as hell wasn't a rainbow.

The rain, came harder. The sky, got darker. And instead of a beautiful rainbow, lightening crashed against the ground spending sparks of electricity onto several buildings. It seemed in possible, but even in the rain, several buildings caught on fire. As fire trucks zoomed for the burning buildings, the fires growing and spreading to several more buildings, the two psychotic maniacal people stayed lip locked, oblivious to all of it.

As they kissed, the Joker stroked down Ebby's side, then to her stomach. While his fingers traced her bare stomach, he kissed harder, rougher, only proving his point more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty, they got back together! Yippee! Everyones happy! Mmmkkk, so I've been reading a whole bunch of Joker stories, and I've found some that I've absolutely fallen in love with. So, I wish to share them with anyone who read this and encourage them to go read them if you haven't already! Also, they are in no particulair order, just the order that they were on in my subscribed stoires.

Are You Insane?! No I'm In Love!
Blood Stained Hands
From Sweet To Deranged
Lets Watch The World Burn
Mad Love
Parasitic Psychos Make For Planless Fireworks
Scars
Well That's My Kind of Noise