The Freedom of a Killer Is Gone

Chapter Seven

[[Third Person POV]]

It was nearly ten, as two feminine masked figures walked down the docks. One wore a smiling clown mask with brown hair sticking out from the mask. The smiling clown had a skip in their step and their hands tapped excitedly on a gun in her back pocket. The other had a frowning clown mask with crosses on the eyes and dark red hair sticking from the back. This frowning clown seemed to role there shoulders as they walked, making their walk almost seem like a predatory stalk. Both looked strangely dangerous.

"Ebby, are you sure we're going the right way?" The smiling clown asked.

"Jen, I know your eager, but I swear if you don't stop bugging me I'll let you get lost." Ebby grunted.

Jen grumbled to herself, crossing her arms.

The two young women stood outside a large abandoned warehouse. A small playing card was taped to the doors of the warehouse, signaling to Ebby this was where they needed to go. Head high, she strode into the warehouse, Jen following suit. Soon, the girls came through a maze of boxes, and stood in front of a group of mobsters.

There was actually very little of the mobs left. The Italians had been nearly obliterated after Maroni was killed in a car crash. The Gangsters as well after the death of Gambol. Though, the rest of the mobs had kept up and some had even started. Such as the Misfit Mob.

The head of the Misfit mob was none other than Francesca "Frankie" Tarasov. Frankie was the former second hand man of the Russian Mob. But after finding out that she had been kidnapped from her homeland by her so called family, she killed them. And now, she runs her own mob with her own right hand man, or really woman, Vanity Rouge. Rouge, or formerly Domiterria Sylver, was a killer of strange habits. She preferred to inject her victims with poison and enjoys mind games, different from her boss. Frankie enjoys the simple bullet to the head.

Both of these women were slightly strange either by physical means or emotional. Vanity, for example, has a scar on her left eye, probably the reason that eye is blind. Also, she seems to be dressed in a way that reminds people slightly of a pirate: vest and tricorn sailors hat. Now Frankie, she is a cold blooded killer, but she is a vegetarian. A soft spot for animals. She is suffers from OCD. Everything must be precise and clean, gives reason to why her guns are always clean.

These two women, out of all the mob leaders, were special. Why? Because they were in on all of the plan.

The Joker, Penguin, and the Riddler stood at the head of the table of the mobsters but turned when the two women entered. Joker smiled immediately once he recognized Ebby and in return she smiled underneath the mask.

"Ah! Our absent role has been filled for our splendorous syntax can begin!" The Riddler shouted giddy, once more using confusing words.

Firefly, who had been hanging back in the shadows with Dent and Bane came out and reached for Jen's arm.

Within a second, Ebby pulled out her gun and pressed it against the pyromaniacs forehead. "She's one of us now, she wont run. Now back away before I spill your brains all over the wall." She growled, her words smooth yet very terrifying.

Frankie shot an eyebrow up and looked at her companion. They had thought many of the henchmen would be mindless, and men. None of the men present had too much taste for women so it was strange for them to have two of them.

"You'd point a gun at your comrade?" Frankie voiced, her thick Russian accent warping her words. Beside her, Vanity giggled, playing with her tricorn hat.

"I'd thought you guys were legit! Seems like your just a group of numb nuts!" Vanity cackled.

"He's not my comrade." Ebby snapped, cutting the two women off. "I work for the Joker, and I'm doing what he tells me, not what they tell me. So, in reality if I shoot him, it does not effect me. If they shoot her," She said pointing to Jen, "then it does and I kill him anyways." She explained airily.

A grin formed on Frankie's lips. She liked the attitude of this clown.

"If you two are done," Penguin growled sending Ebby a cold glare, "we've got business to take care of. Earlier today our subordinates dropped off a tape at the news station." Ebby and Jen laughed at this. "We are announcing to Gotham, the good days are over. The villains are coming back, Gotham is our city now!" He cackled slamming his three fingered hands onto the table. "We'll take them by storm. Doing petty crimes at first but, that wont last for long. We'll break the people of this city."

An Italian mobster snorted. "And how do you expect to do that?" he asked. "Are you going to kill the Batman? We all know how well that went over last time."

Bang

The mobster fell to the ground, a bullet wound in his head. Ebby lowered her gun. "We're going to do that, to Batman and his sidekick." She said calmly.

"I'm in." Frankie voiced her arms crossed. All of the other mobs looked at her. Frankie Tarasov was not a reckless character. "What?" She yelled angrily, glaring at the others. "Are you fools in or not?" She snapped.

Slowly, all the other mobsters agreed, except the Italians who were leader-less.

"Since, the Italians are incapable of doing anything, why not appoint Vanity as their leader." She said airily.

A grin stretched across Vanity's face. "Yeah, I'd love to."

"No." Penguin snapped. "We'll have more reliable persons for that."

Vanity pouted, annoyed that a source of fun was going to be taken away. "Then who?"

"That's none of your concern." He growled. "For now, we shall discuss our first littleā€¦plan."
♠ ♠ ♠
I give thanks to the character Frankie Tarasov by YourHandInMine and Vanity Rouge(who will certainly get a larger part in the chapters coming) by Lynnie Vicious! They are the raffle winners. Thank you to all who participated. Hehe! I've got plans for them! MUAHAHA!

-Babylon