The Freedom of a Killer Is Gone

Chapter Eight

[[Ebby's POV]]

The plan, was relatively simple.

Go break into someone's house, kidnap their daughter, and then bring them back to Tarasov's hideout. Tarasov was a very impressive and powerful woman. Seriously, she radiated power, along with her friend Rouge. Don't get me wrong, they are powerful, but I'm not intimidated.

"Stockholm. Stockholm!"

"Ebby!"

I snapped my head towards the Penguin. Did he just call me Stockholm? As in Stockholm Syndrome?

"What?" I asked calmly.

"You will go with the Italians and fill them in." The Penguin informed me.

I looked over at the Joker and he nodded. There was a tug at my heart, I didn't know if he would be coming with me. Sighing, I nodded and waited as the rest of the Italians get up. As Jen and I began to walk out, the Penguin grabbed Jen's arm.

"Hey! Hey! What the hell are you doing?" Jen snapped trying to tug away from his grasp.

Pulling out my gun, I aimed it for his head. "What are you doing?"

"You don't need her tagging along." He explained, one of his hands was trailing dangerously down Jen's side.

"The hell I do! Now let her go." He stayed still. "LET HER GO!" I screeched the gun shaking in my hands. He let her go, a smile on his face. Behind him, I could see Tarasov and Rouge smirk.

Jen turned around promptly and kneed him right in the crotch.

Several people let out roars of laughter. I smiled beneath the mask, silently praising Jen.

"SHUT UP!" He screamed silencing all but the Joker.

He kept laughing and pointing at the Penguin. Finally, after a couple minutes he stopped and grinned with me.

"Alright, Italians, lets go."

"Wait! Wait!" The Riddler shouted jumping over to me and whispering into my ear. "Tell me this? If a mutinous matron is given control of a sizeable sint, what is she to do?"

I shook my head and turned away, continuing to walk after the Italians. It'd be a day before we could complete the missions which means a day with some dip shits who I'd rather kill then work with. Well, apart from the time I was going to meet that Dick guy. But still.

[[Third Person POV]]

The Penguin sat down gingerly, as the other mobs left leaving only his group and the leaders of the Misfits. The Joker, well he watched as Ebby, or Stockholm as Penguin called her, walk away. He could already see the toll being back in Gotham had taken on her. She was serious once again, always like she was in business, and she was becoming a true killer again. He could also see the anger rising up, it thrilled and worried him at the same time. Thrilled, because he got to toy with Gotham again, but worried for Ebby. The part of him that loved killing was starting to conflict with his love for Ebby.

Without any notice, he shot up and walked swiftly after Ebby. She was just getting into the car, her mask still on. Joker grabbed her waist pulling her back. He tore off the mask and smashed his lips onto her's, his eyes open surveying her shocked expression. Innocent, as always. He was glad he could do this, Jack Napier was glad he could do this.

This event had not been very well concealed, for several groups saw it. The Penguin and his subordinates, were disgusted. Frankie Tarasov and Vanity Rouge, intrigued. Penguin hailed Two-Face over.

"What?" He asked impatiently at the deformed man.

"I want you to go along with Stockholm."

Displeasure flickered in Two-Face's eyes. With a grunt he walked towards the van, passing the Joker on the way. The Joker gave him a crazy grin as they passed, making Two-Face grimace. He walked up to the van and jumped in the back.

Soon, Stockholm(Ebby) was driving away, following the Italians.

"What? The Penguin not trust me?" She grunted a hint of sarcasm in it. Beside her, Jen giggled, turning to face Two-Face, her eyebrow quirked.

"How the hell should I know?" He grunted irritably.

"Well you seem to be getting along with him pretty well, I'd assume he'd let you in on his little plans." She sneered.

A cold short-lived laugh came from Two-Face. "Does the Joker let you in on his plans?" Stockholm froze, her knuckles turning white as she clutched the wheel. "He doesn't, does he?" He asked leaning up so his breath brushed against her ear.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up you prick!" Jen growled glaring through her mask at Two-Face.

"Why don't you mind your own business bitch." He snapped in return pulling out his gun and aiming for her.

As he did so, Stockholm simultaneously pulled out her own and pointed at him. "My business is her's, and her business is mine. She's my family, you hurt her and I'll burn the other side of your face." She growled dangerously, yet her voice still calm and smooth.

Two-Face's eyes gleamed with hatred as he sunk back in his seat, jealousy raging through him. She seemingly had it great, a family, someone who loved her, but some of that was only half right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooohhhh mmmmyyy goooddd golly GOSHES! I've already got the ending planned out! But there's still the middle to get there, but I want to write it ssssooo bad! Gah! I think there are several options of the way people will react, though, I'm not going to tell yousss! Wahahaha! Oh, and I spent the day at my Gran's so that's why this came out later than usual, I think. I've really got now idea. And since I'm rambling, I feel like doing this. For anyone who leaves a comment I want you to post how old you think I am. If I've already told you well....just don't tell people. I've wanted to do this cause I'm just freaking retarded. DEAL~!

-The Person Who Writes This Story(I've changed my username and I'll probably change it again so I can't call myself Babylon again, as you can tell I like to change names seeing as I gave Ebby yet another name but I have a reason for that and it explains itself in the ending)