‹ Prequel: A day at Camp

Forever Young

I love You

Bailey's pov

Today is a good monday morning for the both of us, even though Josia has to go to work and I have to go back to school. Yeah, I went back to school even though I hate it and besides I got one more year of torture and I'm off. Once I finish, I'm going to get a job to help Josia pay for rent. It was our deal, because he wanted me to concentrate in school.

He's starting to act like a resposible adult, which is scaring me in a way, but he has to or else we would be living on the street. I respect him a lot cuz he's working so hard, at times I feel bad cuz he has to pay for everything, and I would want to get a job right away. He would tell me, "Babe, my resposibility is the job I have and paying for these bills, your resposibility is school and to be a kid." That remids me of what my mom would say everytime I wanted to help since dad left us. I would just say, "Okay hun," and he would kiss the top of my head.

Right now we're cuddling in bed and he has his arms around me, as my head rests on his chest. He mumbled, "We have to get up to start the day, and we could cuddle for hours on the weekend, yeah?" I replied, "Okay, as much as I don't want to get up, I have to," and I pouted. He giggled and kissed my lips, I kissed him back and we got up to take a shower together. A little while later, we were done and brushed our teeth and our hair. Afterwards, we headed to our room to get ready and ate some toast with coffee, then headed out. By now Josia go us a car, it was cheap, but it would have to do. He took me back to the suburbs were my school was and dropped me off once we arrived. I gave him a long kiss good bye and he said, "I'll see you later, babe, have a nice day." I replied, "You too, and I can't wait to see your pretty face again," he smiled and pulled in for another kiss, and headed towards his job, as I went into campus.

Josia's pov

Its amazing how our lives changed in a matter of two years. We had an apartment, fell in love at a camp, and now I'm in a steady job and my sweety plums is finishing school. It all happened so fast and I'm glad we are where we are right now. I know it seems weird, but me and Bailey haven't fought at all since we've been together, like we agree on everything.

When there are things that we disagree on, but we just settle our differences aside and choose whatever's best. I know it's not healthy not to fight with your partner, but it's hard to pick a fight with Bailey. He just stays quiet in order not to start anything, which makes me stay quiet as well, and we kiss and make up. That's the thing, whenever he kisses me, it makes all my troubles go away as if nothing happened that day. I love him so much that I think I wanna tie the knot with him. I know what you're thinking, how could we if we barely could afford an apartment and a cheap car along with the bills. We obviously don't have the kind of money for a wedding right now, and we're too young, especially Bailey, he's barely 16.

I don't know, but I seriously wanna tie the knot, and I'm gonna work extra hours so I could get him an engagement ring. When he finishes school and gets a job, we might get hitched, I hope he says yes.