‹ Prequel: A day at Camp

Forever Young

Waiting for you

Bailey's pov

I'm finally out of school, and now I'm waiting for my sweet boyfriend to come. I don't bother to rush him, cuz I know he's a busy man and I don't like to be arrogant. I just sit on the steps, waiting while preps pass me by. I don't have friends as usual, and I don't care, cuz I don't need none, I got Josia.

Josia's pov

It's almost time for me to go and for Trace to take over. Since Chris knows I have to go pick up my boyfriend from school, I can't keep him waiting until the mall closes down, so he would fill up for me. Now since we have Trace, he can fill up for me while Chris does the work with the shirts and explains to Trace how to use the cash register. I let out a sigh of relief as Chris thanks me for going through another day of work, since I hardly miss a day.

As I get out of Hot Topic, Trace stops me and says, "Thanks for being nice to me today and um is it okay if we go out for some coffee on the weekend or something after work?" I reply, "Um I'm sorry I have to turn you down, but I got a boyfriend. You're a nice guy, Trace, maybe we could go as friends, or something." He nodded and stated, "That would be nice, well, see you then." I nodded, patting his back as I headed off to pick up Bailey.

Trace is a gorgeous guy, but I had to tell him sooner or later. I couldn't accept a date with the guy when I got a boyfriend of two years. At least he understands my situation and that the most I could do is be friends and nothing else.

Trace's pov

I should've known a guy like him can't be single, I mean look at him! Whoever his boyfriend is must be a lucky bastard. I wonder if he's as good looking as Josia. Now I can't concentrate as much. Chris asks me, "You okay there, buddy?" I nodded and replied, "Just fine," he answered, "Sorry the guy has a boyfriend of two years, but look on the brightside, you guys could be friends and there's plenty of guys you can check out. I f there's a guy you like and comes into this store, and looks like he's into guys, offer your digits." I laugh and thank him for making me feel better, I can get to work now.

Josia's pov

I finally arrived to Bailey's school and there he was waiting on the steps. As soon as I parked, he walked towards my car with a cute smile on his face. Once he reached my car, he opened the passneger's door and got in, giving me a loving kiss. I kissed him back and said, "I'm so happy to see you, how was school?" He replied, "I missed you too, and school was boring like always. Anything new at work?" I answered, "Well, there's this guy named Trace, and he's a natural. He also asked me out for coffee on the the weekend after work." He asked me, "And what did you say?" I replied truthfull, That we could only go as friends and that I have boyfriend." He smiled and gave me a peck, making my stomach flutter in relief.