Status: I'm planning on completely re-writing this soon, it could be so much better...

Beautiful Tragedy

Eleven.

"Gerard?!" My voice was high in surprise, my forehead creased in confusion. His head turned to look at me, his expression emotionless.

"Yeah?" His voice was cold. So cold, as if he didn't want me to talk to him.

Maybe his family didn't know he was gay; maybe he didn't know he was gay and was fighting it. Hell, i fought it the first time I had a crush on another male. I had Mormon parents, it just wasn't right.

"How come you're on our bus?"

He raised his eyebrows at me, and then turned to take the steaming cup of coffee from Beth; I looked at her questioningly.

"Sorry Bert, there wasn't enough water in the kettle." She grinned, and flopped down onto the armchair, meaning if i wanted to sit down there was no other room other than next to Gerard. I glared at her and walked over, filling up the kettle and flicking it on, choosing to lean against the counter other than feel the sparks between me and Gerard.

"Am I not allowed?" Gerard asked, pushing a pair of sunglasses onto his face despite the fact that we were indoors. I grinned, only he could pull of something like that. The smile soon disappeared off my face though, when I saw the tight downward pull at the corners of his mouth, and realised that he was frowning at me.

"Anytime, Gerard, anytime." I winked at him, before turning to make my cup of coffee. I imagined him fighting a smile, I imagined him jumping off the sofa to kiss me again. But of course, that was all in my imagination.

He was probably drunk last night.

"I'm here to see Ed." Gerard said, I could basically hear the disgust dripping from his words as he spoke to me, and i could feel them cut away a piece of my determination like a knife. I shook the feeling off, and leaned back onto the counter, taking a sip of my drink and pretending it hadn't burnt my mouth; blaming my watering eyes on a muffled yawn.

"So," I started through the awkward silence, feeling both Beth and Gerard's eyes turn to me expectantly. "Did you do any more of that art?"

"You let Bert see your art?!" Beth squealed, turning to Gerard.

"I have no idea what he's talking about," Gerard shrugged, not even looking at me. "He must have dreamt it."

My heart sunk a little, but I didn't let it show on my face, I just took another mouthful of coffee and placed my cup on the side.

"Oh, right." I laughed, "I must have done. You're just too sexy Gerard, can't keep you out of my head." I winked to show i was messing, and walked out of the room.

If only he knew how true those words were.

"Bert's my gay lover. Yeah, honestly!"

My head turned quickly to the direction of the bunks, and I started walking quicker to find out who was talking about me. I followed the direction of the voice, that was now talking about some passionate man-sex I'd apparently had and ended up outside my bunk, staring at Jim who was holding my mobile with a smirk on my face.

"Yeah. What do you mean you're his gay lover?" Jim turned and saw me, the smile disappearing from his face and his eyes widening. "He lied to me! The cheating scoundrel!"

I burst out laughing and covered my mouth so whoever was on the receiving end of the phone call wouldn't hear me.

"I don't want to hear it!" Jim pretended to choke back a sob, "I thought he loved me. Forget it!"

He burst into a round of fake sobs, his shoulders shaking from the laughter he was holding in, and suddenly he pulled the phone from his ear and snapped it shut, passing it back to me before bursting out into a fit of laughter.

"Who was that?!" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Some guy called..." He stopped laughing and paused to think. "Kieran?" He looked at me, wondering if I'd recognise the name. At my blank look, his eyebrows creased together and he looked deep in thought.

"Okay, uh...Kyle??"

I shook my head, shrugging.

"Quinn!"

Just as he said the name, my phone started to ring in my hand. I pulled it up to see who was ringing.

"It's Quinn." Me and Jim looked at each other, our eyes meeting with the same menacing look in our eyes, evil smirks on our faces.

"Quinnykins!" I grinned, "I haven't spoken to you in -" Just like I'd anticipated, he cut me off before i could finish.

"Who the hell was that?" His voice was a mixture of shock, hurt and confusion.

"Oh, the man on the phone?" I giggled quietly. "That's Jim. He's my boyfriend."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup, so now Quinn's all being pranked on.
I got bored and didn't know what to write, so yeah!
Comments?
They give me inspiration to write more...
xxx