Road Tripper

Together We'll Ring In The New Year

Aiyana laid in her bed late one night staring at a picture of Tyson that was hanging on the wall right next to her pillow. It was a picture from their MTV promo shoot. Tyson was wearing a white T-shirt and had his tongue sticking out to the side. She loved his silliness.

She turned over and looked at the clock on her bedside table right as it clicked to Midnight.

"Happy New Years," she said and closed her eyes. As she drifted off to sleep she thought of what it would be like to share a New Years kiss with Tyson.

----

Aiyana walked into a room filled with people. She looked beautiful. Her hair was curly and her eye makeup was dark. Her lips glistened each time one of the moving spot lights hit them. She was on a mission.

She spotted Tyson on the other side of the room talking to the leggy girl who had stolen him away from her a few months prior. She smiled a devilish smile and approached the couple just as the 10 second count down begun. Right before it got to the number "one", Aiyana moved in between the girl who she often referred to as "The Skank" and caught the kiss from Tyson that was not initially meant for her.

The kiss lasted a good few seconds, and was the most passionate kiss she had ever experienced. Tyson wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Soon he opened his eyes and pulled away, looking into Aiyana's eyes.

"Aiyana?" he said. She smiled.

"Aiyana?" he repeated.

"Yes its me," Aiyana replied. Just then her eyes opened and she was laying in her bed again. Kamilah standing over her.

"Why are you still in bed?" she asked Aiyana who was blinking trying to get her eyes to adjust to the light that was filling the room.

"What time is it?" Aiyana sat up.

"11:00 am. You have a job interview in 20 minutes!" Kamilah exclaimed.

Back to the real world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short chapter. There will be a few like this.