It's Hard to Say 'I Miss You.'

You Can't Even Begin to Understand How Bad it Hurt

It’s hard to say, I miss you. Since you’ve been gone, I’m not the same...

Bert sang, to me. His eyes locked onto mine, through the entire song. And I actually started crying. I wanted to run away, but I didn’t, and I quickly whipped the tears from my eyes. That’s when I realized I just broke the promise I made to myself the night Bert and I broke up, those were suppose to be the last tears that I ever cried for him, guess not.

After the song finally ended, I made my way backstage. Dan spotted me first,
“Hey! Lizzy!”
“Where is he?” I almost wanted to yell.
“Who?” I forgot, Dan didn’t know about any of this.
“Bert.”
“Oh, he is in the changing room with everyone-” I started walking away before he could finish. Dan noticed me, and followed, not saying anything. He could probably tell by the look on my face that I wasn’t too happy right now.

I walked into the changing room, finding Bert’s arm around another girl. I don’t know why, but when I saw them, it felt like I was being betrayed, like a stab in the back. Or like Bert was laughing in my face about it. But I would never show how much it hurt, and I tried to brush it off. I looked around the room, finding the one thing that could possibly help me right now.

I walked over to where he was lying on the couch, eyes shut, resting from a long show, and sat on his lap, landing with a plop.
“What the fuck?” Quinn squeaked.
“Hey.”
“You just. Crushed my. Owe.”
“Awe. I’m sorry.” I whispered, batting my eyelashes, and pouting, giving Quinn those puppy dog eyes he couldn’t resist.

“No. The eyes.” He tried to look away,
“I love you Quinny.” I said, making him look at my face.
“I love you too. It's just that now I will never be able to have children!” Quinn said, shrieking a bit.
“Psh. One. You don't even like kids. And two, what do you need kids for when you have… Jeph.” I questioned, trying to stay serious.
“True.” Quinn agreed, and at this point I knew I had won him over. I looked over, and saw Bert kissing the other girl form the corner of my eye. I once again had the urge to run out of there, but I stayed seated, on Quinn. The kid is pretty comfortable.

“So.. Lizzy. How much do you love me?” Quinn questioned, sitting up, letting me stay on his lap.
“Enough. Why Quinn?” I knew he was up to something as I watched the sly smiled spread across his face.
“Well… we have another show... tomorrow…” He stated, dragging out his request, trying not to have to actually ask.
“Quinn. I. Um… I don’t know,” I could feel everyone’s eyes on me, waiting for a response.
“Please?” He asked. I felt bad. I love Quinn, and I wasn’t going to let Bert ruin any chance I would be able to hang out with him.
“Okay.” Besides, it would probably make him mad if I was there anyway.
“Yay! Quinn yelled, hugging me again.

“Alright. Time to go.” Quinn said, after I started falling asleep, an hour later,
“You are falling asleep, I’m tired, and my balls still hurt.”
“Oh. Come on Quinn. It can’t hurt that bad.” I said, still sleepy.
“Hey, you’re a girl, so you can’t even begin to understand how badly it hurt.” He said.
“Awe. Suck it up, pussy!” Dan said laughing.
“You suck it up!” Quinn yelled, punching Dan where the sun doesn’t shine. At least I hope it doesn’t…

Dan dropped to his knees,
“Owe.” Was all he could say. We all laughed, as me and Quinn walked outside to his car. I assumed that this was the car we took. I also assumed that Jade, and Jeph would have to get a ride with Dan or Bert. Bert. That’s when I remembered, that I still didn’t get to talk to him about the son,. But I would, and I knew exactly when too.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment. :]

<3