It's Hard to Say 'I Miss You.'

God Only Knew How Badly I Wanted Him.

I whipped my forehead as I threw away the last trash bag. When I walked back inside Bert had finally made his way downstairs.
“What the hell?” He blurted out.
“I cleaned.”
“I noticed. But why?”
“Well thanks would have been nice. But the place looked like hell. And that’s really not healthy.” I said, going to get the extra bad I left on the couch,
“Like you care.” My head snapped back up at him, me eyes burning holes through him. I can’t believe he would say something like that.
“You know what? Fine.” I walked back into the kitchen.

“What are you doing?” Bert questioned, as I grabbed a couple of un opened beer cans from the fridge.
“What? Are you telling me you now drink?” He asked, smiling a bit, like he was actually funny at the moment. I ignored him and shook them up, opening the cans and letting the alcohol soak the living room.
“What the fuck!” Bert yelled, grabbing my wrists. I struggled in his grip which made me drop the cans,
“Let go of me!” I yelled, trying to get out of his grasp, but he was too strong.

I looked up, meeting his gaze. Neither of us moved, as we store into each other’s eyes. God only knew how badly I wanted him at that very moment, but he beat me too it.

Bert quickly grabbed my face in his hands, crashing his lips to mine. They tasted better than I remembered. I wrapped my fingers in his hair, as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around Bert’s waist, and he carried me upstairs, our lips never parting.

Bert pushed my back against his closed bed room door, at first not doing anything, but let us both enjoy the kiss. But after a minute, he opened the door, and dropped me down on his bed, slowly crawling on top of me. We both smiled, and connected our lips again. I allowed Bert to run his hands up and down my sides for a couple of minutes, before I flipped him over, so I was laying on him.

He smiled, and pulled me back down to him. I pushed my hips hard into his, and put my mouth back on his. That’s when it hit me. Nick. I almost jumped up.
“Wait.”
“What?” Bert questioned, breathless.
“I. I can’t do this. I’m sorry.” Why was I apologizing?
“I have to go.” I said, practically running down the stairs.

I grabbed my stuff, and ran out to my car, only stopping a second to unlock the door. I jumped in, and spotted Bert running over to my car. “Lizzy! Wait!” I ignored him ,and quickly pulled out of the drive way. I’m not sure what this meant, but I knew it wouldn’t be good in the long run…
♠ ♠ ♠
more soon.
comment. :]

<3