It's Hard to Say 'I Miss You.'

So Demanding.

“So… what are you doing here?” I questioned when Nick finally put me down from our long embracement.
“I told you. I really missed you.”
“Awe. I missed you too.” I smiled kissing him lightly.
“And you said that your friends are in a band, and I wanted to check them out.” He smiled.

“Ooh. Speaking of friends. I want you to meet someone.” I grinned, pulling Nick further back stage.
“Quinn. Oh, Quinny poo!” I called, waiting for a response.
“Quinny poo?” Nick asked, not yet knowing who I was talking about.
“Oh. It’s Quinn. But he will answer to that, if its me.”
“Okay.”

"You called?" Quinn smiled. I knew I could get him with that.
“Okay, Quinn. This is Nick, Nick this is one of my best friends, Quinn.”
“One of.” Quinn stated, putting his hand on his hip.
“Sorry. My best friend.”
“That’s better.” He smiled.
“But, its nice to meet you Nick, I’ve heard so much about you.”

“Oh really? All good I hope.”
“Very good.” Quinn reassured him. I followed Quinn’s side glance to where Bert was, and I could tell that he was just as nervous as I was.
“Um… I want you to meet Jade, Jeph and Dan too. Quinn, back to work.”
“So demanding! Good luck with this one!” Quinn joked, walking away”

After introducing Jade. Jeph and Dan to Nick, which I felt bad about, considering I didn’t really know Dan, but he didn’t mind. But not five minutes later was it time for the show to start. When everyone else got onto stage, Nick and I staying back a bit. Nick started pointing to someone.

“Hey Hun.”
“What?” I questioned, afraid to know who he was pointing at.
“Who’s that?” I followed his out stretched finger. Of course, it was him.
“That uh, that’s Bert.” I said, hoping he didn’t hear the acid in my voice.
“Oh.” He didn’t say anything else, but I knew we would be talking about this later.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are nice...

<3