It's Hard to Say 'I Miss You.'

Laughing Fits

No more than two hours into the party were Quinn and Dan smashed. I could care less how Bert felt at the moment. Ouch. I felt like I just stabbed myself, I knew that I still cared how he feels. And it hurt me, just thinking about it…

Or maybe it was the sharp pain in my stomach I had from laughing. I was thinking it was a bit of both. But I tried laughing harder to cover up the pain he was causing, looking at me like he was, with burning eyes. Either way, I felt I felt like either my stomach or my heart would rip into two in the end.

“Lizzy?” Quinn smiled. Both dazed and confused.
“Yes Quinny Poo?” I questioned, calming down from the laughing fit I had just had.
“I love you.” He slurred, putting his head on my lap.
“I love you too Quinn.”

“I want to be loved!” Dan yelled, pretending to cry.
“I love you Dan!” Quinn jumped up, running over to Dan. He jumped on his lap,
“I don’t want to be loved by you!” Dan said, shoving Quinn off.
“Well. Fine! We’re done!” Quinn yelled back, getting himself up from the floor.

This argument lasted for about fifteen minutes, sending me into another laughing fit. But after that Jade put a stop to the maddness.
“Alright you two! Time for bed.” She yelled over them.
“Okay. I call the bed!” Quinn yelled, heading towards that stairs.
“Oh no you don’t!” Dan said, running after him. I could hear them trip over each other until they finally made it upstairs.

“Are you going to put them to bed? Or do you want me to?” I questioned, still laughing.
“No. I’ll do it.” Jade said, rolling her eyes,
“You two better be civil by the time I get up there!” She yelled.
“I’ll help.” Jeph chuckled, following her up the stairs. After they both got up stairs I realized who was left down stairs. Me, alone with Nick, and Bert…
♠ ♠ ♠
i dont know when the next part will be up.
sorry for the wait.
ill try.

please comment. <3