It's Hard to Say 'I Miss You.'

It's Hard to be Mad With Quinn Around.

“Lizzy? Where are you going?!” I ran into Jade and Jephs house.
“I need to leave. Now.” I yelled back to Quinn, I could hear the shock in his voice,
“What? You just got here!” Quinn ran in after me.
“I can’t be here. Quinn, it’s too much. It’s just going to hurt us both.”
“Liz. What happened?” He questioned, as I dropped to my knees and started to cry.

“Lizzy. Come one.” Quinn helped me over to the bed,
“Tell me everything.” So I did. I told Quinn everything that Bert had said, not missing one word. I felt like I was re living the entire night.
“Well you do, right?”
“I do what?”
“Love Nick?”
“Of course I love him! If I didn’t love him, I wouldn’t be getting married next month.” I wasn’t sure if Quinn was trying to tell me something, or if he was just trying to make me angry.

“Just making sure. But still. Honey, don’t let him bother you. You’re here to see us anyways. Not him.” He smiled.
“But Quinn. You guys are in a band together.”
“So what.” Sometimes things just went right over his head.
“Quinn. You’re in a band with the guy.” I stated more slowly, hoping to trigger something in his mind that would make him understand.

“I know,” Oh. Finally, something clicked.
“Just. Try. Please. Try to stay, and if he goes fucking things up again. I. I will personally drive you to the airport.” He smiled, side hugging me.
“Okay. But one more time-” I started,
“I’ll help pack your bags.” Quinn turned, making it easier for us to hug.

“Thanks Quinn.” I smiled in his arms,
“Thank you for staying Lizzy.”
“Your worth it, I guess.” I felt his chest moving up and down while he was laughing.
“Love you Lizzy.”
“Love you too Quinn.” I smiled. It was so nice having Quinn around again. He made everything better.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, please?

<3